First Bodom song...

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Lake Bodom, in my brothers car. (He had SW). When it came on, my mouth was completely open. First black metal song I ever listened to.

boy are you fucking stupid since when is cob black metal for fuck sake people are getting stupid.

The single version of Hate Me! was the first song I heard.

Hatebreeder and Bed of Razors are the first two songs that really stuck in my mind and made me love CoB.

In Your Face was the downfall.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
oh wait, im thinking of the Aces High cover. Whoops. But they did do The Trooper.

*Runs towards bodom after breakfast*

*In zips coat*

*Bodom after breakfast notice's the tnt*

Nick: DRUKA DURKA,

Bodom after breakfast: they covered that also,

Nick: ARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!

:hotjump: *B00mz0rz* :hotjump:

it was follow the reaper and i loved that song right from the beginning

Bed of Razors on Guitar pro and it blew me away, after listening to some more i just had to hear what they realy sound like, rest is history bodom fan ever since.

kirbster said:
not the trooper thing again... lol

needled 24/7...

exactly, thats why im putting very simple "no they didnt" responses. he can figure it out for himself. this is the same douchebag calling people noobs on this forum. primse example of why people make fun of everyone on this forum. so i hope the webmaster see's that, and chills out a little bit. but wait...even HE insulted took time to insult this guy. so honestly, i think his opinions are a crock of shit, and nothing but hypocrisy

Jani Laiho said:
exactly, thats why im putting very simple "no they didnt" responses. he can figure it out for himself. this is the same douchebag calling people noobs on this forum. primse example of why people make fun of everyone on this forum. so i hope the webmaster see's that, and chills out a little bit. but wait...even HE insulted took time to insult this guy. so honestly, i think his opinions are a crock of shit, and nothing but hypocrisy
mav0qc.jpg