First it was Carcass and now it's...

So it's not any different than letting anyone into the country with a criminal record. It doesn't matter whether they play in a metal band or not, the fact they have a criminal record is why it's so difficult. The government isn't blocking whole bands, it doesn't care. It does care about potential criminals.

My point wasn't to draw a correlation between the music they play and their problems getting in. You asked for proof that they were having problems with it, and I gave it to you.

Amen to that. I totally feel ya.

as for the Carcass reunion, they'll probably just proceed to play songs from the shit-tastic albums known as Heartwork and Swansong and completely ignore the rest of their discography when they play live. pretty much a good reason just to stay home and blast Symphonies Of Sickness.

as for At The Gates, they've spawned so many imitators that the impact of their music will no longer be felt. so much for a reunion.

wow you've got to be kidding, heartwork is awesome, sorry if its not OMGBR00TALDETHMETULI'MATOUGHFAGGOT enough for you. also i doubt they'll play only songs off those 2 albums since they do have other ones and are doing a reunion show instead of touring for an album. also seeing at the gates is still seeing at the mother fucking gates. you're such a jaded wannabe tough guy retard its ridiculous.

Gorgoroth wont be allowed in the US, ever. Reason for this is that Ghaal was convicted of assult and battery (or something like that) did a year and is now back again (WooHoo!)

Few people is not a reason for not getting good bands ;) There is loads of really great bands comming here to play and the country has a population of less than 5 millions ;) guess how large the metal sceene is :p

Wacken will be great :) allready got my ticket and looking forward to going, wont be über expensive either :) (Germany is fucking cheap compared to this place ;) )

And if you want to ruin yourself you can always go the Inferno ;) So far Destruction, Shining, Tulus and Satyricon is confirmed