First Metal Show

Originally posted by Vienyard
I'm curious to know your identity, Furious B. You in a band or anything?

That's flattering, but I shant reveal anything about myself. I love the anonymity here. :p

I'm not in a band per se, but I am working on a demo with a friend of mine which should be done around late spring early summer.

Have you heard of Vulnerata? If you haven't, you should. I'm actually pretty good friends with some of them and I might be at The Fireball Cafe when they play tommorrow night.

By The Way, Back To The Future kicks ass.

hmmm, tough one.....
If Rush counts then sometime in early 83. Buffalo, NY
if not then Ozzy, with Motley Crue opening in early 84. Buffalo, NY
First "underground" show...Slayer Nov 86 Rochester, NY
First death metal...Deicide March 95 Rochester, NY
First Black Metal.......Marduk (opening for Deicide) spring 2001 Syracuse, NY

Originally posted by Furious B
That's flattering, but I shant reveal anything about myself. I love the anonymity here. :p

I'm not in a band per se, but I am working on a demo with a friend of mine which should be done around late spring early summer.

Have you heard of Vulnerata? If you haven't, you should. I'm actually pretty good friends with some of them and I might be at The Fireball Cafe when they play tommorrow night.

By The Way, Back To The Future kicks ass.

Fair enough, dude. I'll respect your anonymity.

Yes, very familiar w/Vulnerata. Played gigs w/em before, among other common paths. Wasnt there tonight, however. And I'm curious about the demo, btw.

Yes, BTTF fucking rules all. I want a goddamn longsleeve, for chrissakes. That'd be brutal, right? Heheh :p