First Nevermore song you ever heard?

1st song i ever heard was sorrowed man & its one of their best pieces of work to date i think !

The first song of Nevermore that i heard is the one that i still think is their greatest.I am talking about the SAnity Assasin.

Seven Tongues of God was my first one...somebody had told me about Nevermore...so I downloaded a couple of songs (the other two being Believe in Nothing and Sound of Silence)

My first song was "Believe In Nothing" that I downloaded off of Kazaa.

How I got into them:

I remember one of my fav guitarists Rich Ward saying how he is a fan of Nevermore so I went to www.metalreviews.com to check out to see if they have reviewed anything and they had reviewed "Dead Heard In A Dead World" and said it was a awesome cd. So the next time I was at Best Buy I picked up Dead Heart, and to tell you the truth I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me and now it is one of my fav cds of all time. Now I have all of their cds!

Reuben mentioned The Sound of Silence on the official Iced Earth boards. I checked it out out of curiousity (I was just getting into the underground then)

Damn, the first song. I am not sure. Well actually I am sure, I heard the demo back in 92 or whenever it came out.
I was a HUGE and I mean HUGE Sanctuary fan, Warrel was/is one of my main vocal influences so I could not wait to hear Nevermore.
But I will never forget when I first bought the S/T CD, as soon as What Tomorrow Knows kicked in I was hooked all over again.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Damn, the first song. I am not sure. Well actually I am sure, I heard the demo back in 92 or whenever it came out.
I was a HUGE and I mean HUGE Sanctuary fan, Warrel was/is one of my main vocal influences so I could not wait to hear Nevermore.
But I will never forget when I first bought the S/T CD, as soon as What Tomorrow Knows kicked in I was hooked all over again.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Believe in Nothing

and then several months later i downloaded a few off of dhiadw and dreaming neon black.

i must admit i had to go back and give them a second listen, but now they're one of my favorite bands, i wouldn't have them any other way, they're awesome. :D

Ophidian :Spin:. It was on the ride back from Canada's Wonderland, and my buddy (Ecstatic_Youth) had a bunch of CDs with him. I was tired with mine, and asked if I could listen to one of his. I picked Dreaming Neon Black randomly and was impressed.