first of all, you with the band photos...

I think you guys missed the sarcasm in my quip about tr00 and kvlt. I hate...no, LOATHE those terms, and fuck anyone who refers to them even as a joke. Hey, Herjesus, since when did you become a member of Vehemence? You think just because you play the skin flute you are an official member or something? haha, you guys are pretty fucking lame....you should just stop.

Originally posted by Under13
I think you guys missed the sarcasm in my quip about tr00 and kvlt. I hate...no, LOATHE those terms, and fuck anyone who refers to them even as a joke. Hey, Herjesus, since when did you become a member of Vehemence? You think just because you play the skin flute you are an official member or something? haha, you guys are pretty fucking lame....you should just stop.

Hey fuckface, shut up while you are ahead, HerJesus is Nate the fucking vocalist for Vehemence since you are so akwardly interested, you cockblower...hahaha your stupidity makes me laugh, you quite possibly can take the wrap for THE most annoying person as of yet on the internet...and under 13...woohoo

If all you want to do is critisize then go blow up someone else's asshole, you are beyond lame.

haha, yeah, that was fucking lame. But I really don't care, insult me all you like. It's my nature to pick apart and criticize everything I see because I'm a fucking bastard, what can I say...I find fault in everything.

hey...do you ever hang out on the Relapse board anymore? And if not, why? Afraid of criticism? Look, you've gotta know how to handle this shit better than you are. There are gonna be people that don't like your music and you've gotta deal. Don't spazz out...goddamn, I feel like a coach or something.

bleh...hey, seriously, again I'm sorry for confusing the vocalist for the girlfriend of a band member...haha, that was fucking retarded but I don't know you guys that well anyways so, hey! Anyways, I still like your music but it's just hard for me to reward compliments.

haha, yeah, that was fucking lame. But I really don't care, insult me all you like. It's my nature to pick apart and criticize everything I see because I'm a fucking bastard, what can I say...I find fault in everything.

hey...do you ever hang out on the Relapse board anymore? And if not, why? Afraid of criticism? Look, you've gotta know how to handle this shit better than you are. There are gonna be people that don't like your music and you've gotta deal. Don't spazz out...goddamn, I feel like a coach or something.

<yawn><sign> you make me super bored. I merely was just asking you to kindly shut up and spare yourself needless agony, but you keep going and going as if you were a spider monkey vicously fucking his mate in order to impregnate her before another monkey can come along and smack you off of her...Um, and I simply do not have time to post on every god damn board, thanks for asking. I know you tremendously enjoy my intellectual replys to your ingorant comments, and homoish criticism.

Because you find a fault in everything, as previously stated BY you, why don't you shut your trap for 5 seconds in order to find fault in yourself. You seem to busy trying to critique criticism towards everyone else....If you need help with that just let me know, I'm always here for you...

Smooches;)

Originally posted by christcrusher
Because you find a fault in everything, as previously stated BY you, why don't you shut your trap for 5 seconds in order to find fault in yourself. You seem to busy trying to critique criticism towards everyone else....If you need help with that just let me know, I'm always here for you...

Smooches;)

Nicely Put.

There are gonna be people that don't like your music and you've gotta deal. Don't spazz out...goddamn, I feel like a coach or something.

Who in the band was spazzing out? I think you might be exaggerating that one. We realize that people aren't always gonna like our shit, and thats cool... It's just the way you go about it. You are disrespectful. You aren't critiquing, you are talking shit, do you see the difference???

Hey under13. do me a favor, and quit complaining about the band and their photos. This is the Vehemence Fan message board. not the Vehemence criticising message board. and don't yell back at me either. just say, "sorry guys, didn't mean to criticise the band or anything..." or just go somewhere else...
my advice, stop being dumb and just worship the band that is.... Vehemence!