First Strike Still Deadly 2?????????

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
With all the delay and speculation on the new album (I'm not harping or trying to rush the new album, I'm patient)... but why not go in and record a second volume of First Stike Still Deadly?????????? Take songs from Pratice, Souls & The Ritual... like Anthrax did The Greater of Two Evils... put a poll, allow the fans to vote on the track listing...

Can you imagine, Pratice, Souls, Face in the Sky, Seven Days of May, Troubled Dreams, Sermon, As the Seasons Grey, Perilous Nation, Envy Life, etc... recorded like the first FSSD was???????????? And re-record the vocals over Alone in the Dark from the first one... it was cool to have Steve on there, but he's definitely no CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would at least tide the fans over for the new album.

PS: To all the impatient fans, let the new album take it's course and if it has to brew & age a bit, so be it... no matter how long it takes, I'm sure it's going to be the most intense Testament album ever released (musically and especially lyrically).

That's a nice idea; I doubt it will be taken into consideration, but it definitely would rock. Too bad only like 4 songs from each record would be on this one- that's very few..but well, if we're dreaming then why not dream about a 2CD record? :)

Well, i don't know, why should they redo songs from SoB and The Ritual, because it had good sound (awesome compared to the first two).

Reproducing (not neccessairly rerecording) PWYP alone would be a nice solution - this albym would gain so much, but I don't think they have the right to do it (I think Atlantic Records does and they probably won't even think of doing it)