first time in this forum

i wonder how the people that never hearded a note of devys music learn the existence of this forum (or that devin is the SYL leader) well if you want something extreme and heavy look for oh my fucking god or happy camper from SYL.
bur if you dont want that bad to go see the doctor because you ears hurts afterwards and you still want something heavy look for detox and all hail the new flesh (from SYL still) if you looking for a more melodic song with many movements and a neo classical sound look for deep peace (from terria) an heavy but more long lasting song with an really drifting aspect ? earth day from terria still. some real heavy but atmospheric stuff look for victim and death from physicist. or if youre into someting more alternative get life or bastard from ocean machine. someting very original and influenced by many many tings (for open minded only) bad devil from infinity. that about it. get fw songs. and buythe albm you like the most. if like an of us you like all of his stuff (like almost all of us again) buy them all.

no problem. its always a good thing to suggest devy stuff to someone. SYL is indeed very different in the way that "their" sound is very unique. some saying its hardcore , others extreme metal , its far from be easy to categorise "them" in a precise type of metal (which is interestng) this is the kind of music you really appreciate or really cant stand , in some cases theres no alternatives. even if the 1st SYL album is less good its still a great album to have because it does have the SYL sound still (even if THE SYL sound took form on city). in fact every of his albums sounds unique and different. this artist is definetly over all any other metal artist of the moment.

for SYL I could recommand songs, like - Detox, Oh my fucking god, Far beyond Metal, SYL....
but for other Devin projects, it's all about the flow of the album, I suggest that you go by the albums, all of albums are pretty much worth every penny.
it's wonderful, it takes you to another world. I just can't wait for his new records.