FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH

I got my CD today but none of the rest of it.
I'm a bit worried beacuse I can't really remember what was in the rest of the package.
Would have been nice to open a massive bag of evile swag but oh well.

Great album, haven't listened to Evile in a while so I'm gonna have to properly revisit ETG and IN before I stack FST up against them

But I keep thinking Long Live New Flesh is called All Hail the New Flesh

Another thing I really liked was that I believe Ben's potential was used more compared to ETG or IN. The past albums annoyed me a bit because most of his drum beats felt like they were the exact same pattern over and over (excluding Hundred Wrathful Deities + My Parasite).

Joel too, bitch plays with his fingers... IDoT with FINGERS?!

Based on his skill, doable. Probably be strainful, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't use his fingers all the time, but at least he'll be playing straight notes instead of that beautiful ear bleeder Ol calls a riff. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the note analogy. This is a guy who knows little about string instruments.)

I really do. Joel too, bitch plays with his fingers... IDoT with FINGERS?!

It hadn't been played that way since Cliff!

Wait this isn't Some Kind of Monster...and I'm not Kirk Hammett...and this is about Evile...

Don't you always find it mind bendingly weird how people hear things in different ways? how opinions swing so wildly from one side to the other and everywhere inbetween?

Yes actually, I'm still in shock at how people keep saying FST sounds like a Metallica album...the Black Album no less. Me personally I think it just sounds like you guys. This is actually (you might hate me for saying this *flameshield*) the first time where I didn't go "Oh that sounds like Metallica/Annihilator/Sepultura/Slayer/Venom"

I actually said "This is fucking Evile, it sounds nothing like any other band that influenced them."

That sounds like you're disappointed about the way the album has been received :O

complete opposite my friend, it's the best thing we've ever done, i'm beyond proud of it.

It was just an observation on how one thing can mean a lot to one person but mean absolutely nothing to another, it's fascinating, it's a good thing, it's why there are so many bands, so many anythings, it's what makes it all interesting to do.

Besides, I AM THE TABLE!!!!

complete opposite my friend, it's the best thing we've ever done, i'm beyond proud of it.

It was just an observation on how one thing can mean a lot to one person but mean absolutely nothing to another, it's fascinating, it's a good thing, it's why there are so many bands, so many anythings, it's what makes it all interesting to do.

i was gonna say :lol: FST is an album to be damn proud of. i just thought that you might be sick of all the ''this sounds like Metallica''-comments.

i'll eagerly wait till you come to Holland to unleash the serpent live :)

and about the I AM THE TABLE!!!! : maybe i should change my nickname to ''TABLE144'' :lol: not that that will lead to a waiter coming to my table to take my order...

/badjoke

I just had to register to say this. This is the best thrash metal album I have heard in a long time. EVERYTHING on this album seems superb and it's very fun to listen. The solos are amazing!!
Thank you for this album!! you guys rock!

Hurry up damn Earache preorder screwup! I want to hear it already! I don't want to 'youtube' it though.

Whom is the real table then?!?!o_O

:lol: Oh Jesus, this is a forum full of tables!

Indeed, it's interesting to see people's varying reactions to it. I just wish some people went into a bit more details as to why they like/don't like it for whatever reason/s. Just saying 'it's rubbish' doesn't cut it with me (I'm aware how hypocritical that is, but fuck you guys - I'm Spiderman)

I'm getting impatient for the album release, so I've broken down and listened to some of the songs on YouTube, and I really like what I'm hearing! I'll wait until I have the album and can listen to it all the way through a few times to form a solid opinion, but from what I've heard so far, I like it better than IN (not that IN was bad - far from it). It's going to be hard to beat ETG, though. ;)

but fuck you guys - I'm Spiderman

Someone say spiderman?
1308358399291.jpg

No really though, the album is awesome.
Hate that I had to buy it on iTunes but oh well. Really awesome to hear the studio version of Glasgow Sh-
Origin Of Oblivion :kickass: