FIVE SERPENT'S TEETH

Glad you're all enjoying the album (well, those who haven't been let down in some way by shameful pre-order delivery practices) so thanks for all the good words, i have to say in dreams of terror is a personal favourite!

The album is a thing of beauty, Cult is the perfect lead out single, and the Holmfirth show will live long in the memory. Now I just need amazon to pull their fingers out their arses and deliver my fookin' cd!!!

It was ordered for me as a birthday present. According to amazon it's been dispatched, but i'm starting to disbelieve them. They should be making amends to the band and the fans for this travesty!!:hotjump:

Finally got mine last night from HMV online. Copy with the signed picture made it al worth the wait. Cracking album - truly the best album of 2011 for me.

Need to get "IN" and "ETG" back off my mate so I can have a night of pure Evile! \m/

Been listening to this album now constantly at work and at home all day! If I could scrobble my Evile tracks from my iPod properly my LastFM would have a break down!:D

Really loving this album. Must have listened to it over 50 times now and counting!

Got home today to see a notice at my door saying I have a package to be picked up at the Post Office. This has got to be it!! Too bad they're closed now. Gotta wait just 14 more hours!

Well everything got here fine but a week later. Still dont have my album on cd hehe. Thats fine though, I can still listen to it...... on Vynil! which is way cooler, just had to install may ol record player.

But the album is the most important part of the package!! At least you have a record player though and I agree, it is cooler :D

Almost had a heart attack, thought my local Post Office wasn't open Saturdays...luckily it is though. 9 hours to go for me. The Wait...

Got it yesterday. My mate got it first and he didn't pre order his. Nice one Amazon.

It's an amazing album and the key ring is pretty cool.

Mine arrived today, with keyring, which is pretty cool. I've lifted the fatwa on amazon, but they remain on the shitlist. I'll be doing my pre-ordering elsewhere in future.

Dreams of Terror still doesn't do much for me. I like the middling end bit. The start and that crazy hard to play riff I don't really like.
I'm not sure why, I usually like stuff like that. I hope it grows on me.