Fletcher's Baltimore, MD... who's goin?

Odysseus

champion of ithaca
Nov 20, 2003
Northern Virginia
who's goin to the Baltimore show at Fletcher's on Thursday dec. 11th?
Anyone know what the venue is like? I've never been there. Does it get very crowded waiting in line before the show? I guess I'm asking how early should I get there if I want a front row spot?

I'll be there..can't tell you what the venue's like, tho, having never been there before.

See ya Thursday :)

I'll be there - I've never been there, but I'm going down tomorrow evening to get my ticket (goddamned Ticketmaster wants $7.25 for a $15 ticket), so I'll scope the place. From what I've been told, the stage is *upstairs* or something like that. o_O

The doors open at 8, and I somehow doubt there's going to be a full house (especially it being a weeknight, the Jaxx show only two weeks ago, and Devy not playing), so you probably won't have to show up too ridiculously early to get in line.

I'll be there as well. My first Symphony X concert, and I can't wait. How long should I expect the setlist to be?

Divine X said:
I'll be there as well. My first Symphony X concert, and I can't wait. How long should I expect the setlist to be?

I would say about an hour and 15 minutes. If you wanna see the setlist, read my post in the 'setlist' thread, but otherwise STAY AWAY! I wouldn't want to spoil the entire set for someone who wants to walk in blissfully ignorant. I know I prefer to not know ANYTHING about a movie when I walk into the theater.

I just got back ... didn't get any tickets because the club doesn't sell them and the CD store (Soundgarden) that sells via Ticketmaster only takes cash, which I don't have until Friday. So it looks like I'm gonna have to try to get them at the door. *crosses fingers*

Fletcher's is a little hole-in-the-wall place, but pretty easy to find. Parking is side-of-the-streets only, unless you want to park back by the piers and walk, which is maybe half a mile or so, depending on where you end up. There's still a bit of snow and ice on the streets and sidewalks, so I don't recommend delicate shoes. ;)