Flooding the forum -Episode 2 "The good old dayz"

:hotjump: Heeeeeeeyyy!!!! Nice to see you back around.. Even for a brief moment (hopefully longer). What's happening girl? Where have you been? ...and *uhm* have you heard our new album yet?
p.s. Notice my avatar. ;)

i've noticed it!
(I too have been too lazy to change my avatar :Smug:
but then I feel honoured too ;) )

what's happening.... in short: i've started to change my life, gave up my boring job and am now studying at university.
been at home and on the road.

nope, havn't seen the new record anywhere yet :/ but i own your first album as original CD :dopey:

and i still don't smoke.
(if that has ever been of any interest... *cough* )

I´d have to go to the store to buy some stuff. Here´s the thing...
By walking or by bike? Walking is boring.
Bike needs some fixing (= some air in the tires and I seem to be too weak to get it in there :cry: ). But goddammit I´m getting so fat ´cause I can´t stop eating that I won´t go by car! It´s fucking 2 kilometers!! I won´t be so lazy.. I won´t I won´t I won´t...
*gets the car keys*

Summertime cruising isn´t that bad. In fact I drove about 1500km during the last 48h.
Nev, I wouldn't mind listening even to Screamchain all along with the highway classics, such as Fu Manchu, Supergroove - Traction, Kyuss, Rush, O.S.I. and Living Colour.
If that makes you feel even worse knock your self out. Although I might have turned into a burnt weenie sandwich if I had been listening to that type of stuff all the way.
Good luck with the singing, you'll be fine as long as you're not being mentioned resembling Lordi.

Last sunday on our way home we drove into some Stuntman Mikes ambush. The guy came infornt of us, out of nowhere and pulled over to the other side of the road, then he started to chase us and turn around again making loops.
I was turning into a drumcorpse of the adrenalin and the second driver was saying his last prayers. Episodes of creepy night times past Valkeakoski.

Lordi!?!? Goddamn.. I must really suck ass! Though the demo is a year or so old.. Or maybe 1,5 yrs. I hope I've made some progress. If I continue to sound like "it" I'll kill myself.

You haven't and probably won't sound like "it". I just tought you could use extra motivation, but obviously I was wrong again.

That name just makes me shiver... btw.. Why in hell did I remember that Callistos older shit was something very different compared to the new one? I have no idea really. Still weird.. I could swore...
...And then terrible silence fell.. upon Kor-Avul-Thaa.

That silence? True Nature Unfolds is a great name for a CD which is hiding away somewhere in my closet, or 'm not getting it on with yet (just haven't bought it ;)
Noir is beautiful and very different from the EP Ordeal of the Century, which is more easily categorized as something like metal/doomcore, early Cult of Luna.

It would have been interesting to switch roles with the mixer.
I wonder weather he -did not understand the synthson's message (turn down 2nd channel, kill the guitar) -was just unable to, or -didn't find it profittable.
Usually people copy and read bodylanguage well, what's beyond could be thicker than water.

A nice gig it was.