Flooding the forum -Episode 2 "The good old dayz"

Hello children.

What does "urpo" mean, as in "vitun urpo"? I just pwntzorified someone at poker who said this to me just before I took his money. I larfed.

"Urpo" is one of those numerous words of the finnish language that are supposed to insult you. Propably the most offending way to make a remark about your intelligence with just one word of the language in question. Roughly translates to "dumbass". Also a quite common finnish male name, especially with people born before the year 1960. A major tv-channel news anchor is named Urpo Leppänen.

Wanna see Satan's son play the drums:

P.S. A drum Pearl drumkit sale for one euro, right here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just gone and bought me-self two cd's from the local grocery store... 51 Koodia - Rautaiset Linnut (with the song Puu) and Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer... 6.99€ per piece. :)

wwt653.jpg

In today's post: Rusty promises to wear his Farmakon t-shirt to the Opeth gig on Monday if someone replies to this thread by Saturday evening.

Hi guys! Hey, I tell you what, if someone replies to this thread by Saturday evening I'll wear my Farmakon t-shirt to the Opeth gig on Monday! How does that sound?

Thank you for reading today's Rusty-promises-to-wear-his-Farmakon-t-shirt-to-the-Opeth-gig-on-Monday-if-someone-replies-to-this-thread-by-Saturday-evening message. This has been a Rusty Productions notice on behalf of Rusty Inc. All rights reversed (just to confuse the navigator).