Folk-music

I thought I bring this thread to the top again. I know the folk-band Silly Wizard now for a week. I have the album 'So many partings' here. All the songs are great but one song is brilliant: ''Donald Mc_ Gillavry'':) I think that everybody should listen to this song. Don't know how to describe it but this is GREAT! One of the best songs I have heard last time.

They make folk-music with male vocals, accordions, acoustic guitars and stuff. Just check it out!!!:D

Originally posted by YMIR
I thought I bring this thread to the top again. I know the folk-band Silly Wizard now for a week. I have the album 'So many partings' here. All the songs are great but one song is brilliant: ''Donald Mc_ Gillavry'':) I think that everybody should listen to this song. Don't know how to describe it but this is GREAT! One of the best songs I have heard last time.

They make folk-music with male vocals, accordions, acoustic guitars and stuff. Just check it out!!!:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YMIR!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded that Donald track, it's SO good!
I just LOVE folk! :eek:))) I'm going to download more
from that album, it was SO good! :eek:)))

One more time; THANKS!!!!! :eek:))))

Blackspirit@: Ey, great you like it!!!!!!!:D Yeah, you had to check the whole album. I listen this morning the album again and all the songs are so good. Would you like the track list of the album????:)

Morgana@:the Cavalry March is only the melody line on the end of the song, I guess.:)

Originally posted by YMIR
Blackspirit@: Ey, great you like it!!!!!!!:D Yeah, you had to check the whole album. I listen this morning the album again and all the songs are so good. Would you like the track list of the album????:)

I found the tracklist, luckily! :eek:) It was hard finding
the songs though, cause their song-names are so
LONG! Hehehe... :eek:) But I have the album now,
and gave it a listen yesterday.

The slow songs are kind of boring, cause I like the
"drive" that is in folk music.... But over all I like the
album A LOT! :eek:) Thanks again! Hehe...

Take your time, neither me or the guys from Menhir are impatient, already have to thank you for just listening to it :)

You know, the most Hamingja for you the next days :) May it all turn out well...

Some of you probably know I went crazy at the
recordstore today.... Which can be seen here -->

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=311092#post311092

But I just wanted to tell you all something...
While I was standing there waiting for the guy
to finish putting the cd's in their covers etc I had
a look around, not only did I find a babysized
Opeth shirt (*drooooooooool*) but I saw a
poster with ENSIFERUM on it!!?? I was like
"WHAT?! YOU HAVE THE ENSIFERUM ALBUM?!!!!!"
"Oh, yeah, but it's sold out right now :eek:/"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?!?"
"But we'll get it next week!!" "I'll be here!!" >:eek:)

So, next week, I have a mission --> GET THE
ENSIFERUM ALBUM!!!! YAY! hehe...

Greetings from Lumsk!

We are overwhelmed by your response on our music.

At this moment I`m sorry to say ; We do not have ANY promotional material to sell or give away, but if one of you guys has got your hands on one of our promo cd`s you are free to copy it and distriubute it amongst you.

Anyway: we have a gig the 3.may : Blæst scene (Trondheim),
If some of you want to come watch this concert you are more than welcome, and we may be able to help out with sleepovers if it is needed.
contact me on : snorre.hovdal@trondheim.kommune.no

By the way:

Want to see and hear us play Into The Void (Black Sabbath) Lusmk style, check out:
http://home.online.no/~eyst/konsert06042002.htm
,pics and video at the bottom of the page!

Howdy Lumsk! >:eek:) Hehe...

This was all the response I needed, now,
Fleischwolf, watch out for some Lumsk in
your que at Audiogalaxy, cause I'll be
ripping the promo as soon as possible! >:eek:)

I want to see Lumsk live too! Take a trip
down to Oslo and I'll be there bangin'! :eek:)
How is it going with your record-deal?

@Trold: Cool that you are here. Always great to see great musicians posting here. I hope you get a record deal soon because I like your music a lot!:D

btw who are you, the singer, I guess????:confused: :)