Fool's Game

Matt Crooks

www.fools-game.com
Feb 13, 2004
Mid-Atlantic, USA
www.fools-game.com
Since there were a few comments about our track The Wild Swans at Coole in the ProgPower CD Sampler post, I thought I could add some details.

The Fool’s Game lineup is:

Lars F. Larsen – Vocals
John Macaluso – Drums
Nick van Dyk – Keyboards
Matt Johnsen – Lead Guitars
Matt Crooks (me) – Lead and Bass Guitars

Regarding the sound quality of the track, it is a quick pre-production mix so that we could get something included for the CD this year. We haven’t finished recording yet, and haven’t really thought about mixing. I hope to have everything complete before the end of the year.

Our web site www.fools-game.com should be on-line in the next week or two. Initially it will just have a few sound samples, but will grow as the album gets closer to completion.

I am really looking forward to getting this album out for you all to hear, I think a lot of you will enjoy it!

Cheers,
Matt

I'm glad someone finally posted it, I was having a hard time keeping my mouth shut :heh: Great line-up, GREAT song, and great news that there will be a final mix out there somewhere. I'm really looking forward to hearing more, this is one of my favorite tracks on the whole sampler! :headbang:

Hey like the song.

Is it me or does Lars sound like Hansi meets Dio on this track?

Best of luck to the band... except Matt as he deserves no luck until next Pharaoh album is out. ;p

Can't wait to hear the final mix (as well as the rest of the album). Kinda sad that I have to go to Atlanta to see you and hear your music when we live 5 miles away from each other...we really need to work on that ;)

@Cheiron: We're tracking Tim's vocals this week, so the Pharaoh should be done soon.
@Zilla: Yeah, it'll be live soon ;)
@Alicia: I don't even think it's five miles!
@Chris Roy: Basically, yes... Mordred rules.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, hopefully we'll have a good mix out sometime next month (I've got to finish the Pharaoh album first - doh!)

Since there were a few comments about our track The Wild Swans at Coole in the ProgPower CD Sampler post, I thought I could add some details.

Lars F. Larsen – Vocals
John Macaluso – Drums
Nick van Dyk – Keyboards

Regarding the sound quality of the track, it is a quick pre-production mix so that we could get something included for the CD this year. We haven’t finished recording yet, and haven’t really thought about mixing. I hope to have everything complete before the end of the year.

Our web site www.fools-game.com should be on-line in the next week or two. Initially it will just have a few sound samples, but will grow as the album gets closer to completion.

I am really looking forward to getting this album out for you all to hear, I think a lot of you will enjoy it!

Cheers,
Matt

So this is the super sekrit project you've been muttering about....excellent! I can't wait to hear more of this! Looks like a great group of musicians!

Lars F. Larsen – Vocals
John Macaluso – Drums
Nick van Dyk – Keyboards

Cheers,
Matt

Seeing as this is you and "Big" Johnson, I'm sure there's something horribly homo-erotic about the content :heh: