Football/Patriots

Close one...but the Patriots pulled it off...there were a few weird calls by the refs...and there were some blatant penalties by the Pats..but the Patriots proved that lost yardage and penalty's didn't matter when you're the better team!!!!!

Hell yeah.

In the third quarter, I was ready to hang myself, but in the end, it was that much better a victory! Tons of bullshit calls and we didn't have the coatch to qb head set the whole game. I think a great victory on the road! Bye week, man how deppressing!

This season has been fucking amazing! On Sirius satellite's NFL channel, a lot of them are saying this could be the best team in the history of Football.

As it's stands now, I am predicting a Pats vs Cowboys Super Bowl. If that happens, it puts me in a tough situation as I am originally from Texas, and so I would have a big decision to make if it comes down to those 2 teams.

But I am greatful for this record setting season they are having. If I do have one complaint, it's that the blow outs are getting a little old. I'd rather see a tight game. I feel at some point, a major lead could collapse at anytime, and it can be a team who doesn't have a good record.

This season has been fucking amazing! On Sirius satellite's NFL channel, a lot of them are saying this could be the best team in the history of Football.

As it's stands now, I am predicting a Pats vs Cowboys Super Bowl. If that happens, it puts me in a tough situation as I am originally from Texas, and so I would have a big decision to make if it comes down to those 2 teams.

But I am greatful for this record setting season they are having. If I do have one complaint, it's that the blow outs are getting a little old. I'd rather see a tight game. I feel at some point, a major lead could collapse at anytime, and it can be a team who doesn't have a good record.

No more blowouts, man some too tight games, too tight, fucking sick to my stomach type game.

Ohh and it will be Green Bay/ Pats in the bowl!

F the Cowboys.

I like Romo, he will be real good in a few years.

To be fair, the Ravens did have them beat. What cost them the game was the penalties. Especially throwing the penalty flag which of course is stupid and unsportsman like. The Pats got by on the skin of their teeth.

The Eagles had a good game plan, but came up short at the end.

Yesterdays game didn't really live up to the hype everyone was making it out to be. The Steelers always give the Pats a run for their money but for some reason they seemed to be not into the game.

Next week it's the Jets, then Miami which are guarenteed victories as both teams suck. The Giants game will be the more challenging of the three.

The Pats/NYG game is going to be on the NFL Network on Direct TV. But, I have Sirius Satellite Radio so I'll be listening to the game on there.

Yeah, the Ravens stomped all over the Pats...If it wasn't for that timeout they would have won the game. After that they just fell apart, totally lost their cool... You can't give Brady an open like that in the last 2 minutes of the game...I'm still not sure what to think, if it was any other team in the NFL in the Pats position, they would have lost that game.

Best summary of the season thus far:

pats.jpg

Well they got lucky and pulled it out of their collective asses once again I see. I am surprised Dan isn't flapping his gums about a perfect season and all.....bully for them, I don't really care. Now the funny thing will be to see if they can win the 3 playoffs or if they blow it out their collective asses....HAHAHAH.

Whatever Mike, you know WE ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!!!! Fucking A man, Patriots made history in that last game!

Most touchdowns throwing and recieving most points in a year, most wins in a year, this is the best team ever, though, I will agree with Mike on one thing, I am nervous as hell about the playoffs, just because it is do or die.

GO PATS!!!!!