Dorian, you Faggot, Get in Here

How come every cunt in America is now a Steelers fan? Same goes for the Shitcago Shitsox. Two years ago you wouldn't see one shitsox baseball cap, nor would you see one Steelers bumper sticker. Now I can't go 10 minutes in to my commute without seeing some assgoblin who belongs under Ben Kineaval's bent and broken hog.

OI! Steelers have been a favorite of mine (not #1, but #2 or #3 most years) since I was a wee kid, my family hails from Pennsyltucky so piss off! :mad: :loco:

I don't know who I hate more, Notre Dumb or the pre-Ravens Browns.

Seriously, fuck Notre Dame. Fucking bastard Catholic faggots. Worse than all the Mormons I knew in high school put together (they were all named Lauretzin).

haha, needless hate rules.

Haha, I just realized why everyone was shitting on rooting for the Steelers. But no, I've been a diehard fan for 12 years. Well, maybe not diehard when I was 5, but they were the team that I've rooted for since then.

iowa_hawkeyes_salsa.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
How come every cunt in America is now a Steelers fan? Same goes for the Shitcago Shitsox. Two years ago you wouldn't see one shitsox baseball cap, nor would you see one Steelers bumper sticker. Now I can't go 10 minutes in to my commute without seeing some assgoblin who belongs under Ben Kineaval's bent and broken hog.
hahahahahah yes!
a few years back, most sports fans couldn't even tell you where the Shitsox were from :lol:
and a hearty LOL @ swizzle saying he became a fan of the Stealers in the 70s. Exactly how old are you, swizz?

edit: haha my bad. I just realized you said your *father* was a fan in the 70s. But I still don't see how that applies to you, although it *does* make your old man a fairweather fan as well ;)

I hate the trend-jumping Steelers fans just as much as everyone else. It's like your favorite underground bands that finally break through the mainstream that opens the floodgates of the legions of leeches that are generally known as "fans."

dorian gray said:
hahahahahah yes!
a few years back, most sports fans couldn't even tell you where the Shitsox were from :lol:
and a hearty LOL @ swizzle saying he became a fan of the Stealers in the 70s. Exactly how old are you, swizz?

edit: haha my bad. I just realized you said your *father* was a fan in the 70s. But I still don't see how that applies to you, although it *does* make your old man a fairweather fan as well ;)
I'm really just a fan because my dad is, and the reasons why he is, are the reasons why I am.

Necuratul said:
Haha, I just realized why everyone was shitting on rooting for the Steelers. But no, I've been a diehard fan for 12 years. Well, maybe not diehard when I was 5, but they were the team that I've rooted for since then.

You're 17? :confused:

haha *Jerry realizes he's on a forum with a bunch of guys that are still in high school*

I bet all the younger guys are like, "man, there's a handful of old farts here always grouching about something"

We need more posts in this thread.