blood_fire_death, you faggot, get in here

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Yeah yeah, I know the dude disappeared like 4 years ago. Either way, the fucker was completely right when it comes to Bruce Springsteen. I pissed on his recommendation that everyone should own an album by the Boss, and a few months ago I picked up Born in the USA because... ummm... I think the woman mentioned it or something, and I realized "as a white American, it is my duty to own at least one Springsteen album, and so it shall be." Plus, you know, I had a gift certifishit laying about.

born_in_the_usa.jpg

Anyhow, this album is amazing. Really. Popular opinion assumes this is your typical red state I LOVE USA album but NO. Popular opinion is fucking WRONG just like always. This is a working man's album. Anti-American, at least against the 9/11 Pay Back Is a Bitch type of thinking. Anti- the bad America, not the beautiful America (yes, there is a difference). Not your typical "oh I live in a factory making $4 an hour hating those god damn my pals on welfare sucking up MY WILL TO BECOME RICH" assholes who voted for McCain as their house went into foreclosure, no. The real workers that knew the system was fucked since before they even entered it. You know, actual people. But it really is a great album. Dated '80s material to be sure, but it has soul. It has heart. It has balls.

Whatever. Who cares. 'sup, fuckers. I'm drunk. BBBBBBZZZZZZSSSSSSTTTTT

sup Møøse.

Shitty. Had a promising job opportunity that fizzled just yesterday. Therefore, the drunkedness.

Fuckin' A, yo. Ampeg is now made in Vietnam, even the good tooooooooooob shit. Of course, the parent company got delisted from NASDAQ a few days ago, but that's beside* the point.

*completely, and utterly

Dude no way. I used to agree with you though.

<3 Dorian. Always (and forever).

I need another berer. Ber. Beer. There we gvo. Gp. Go.

NPR played some kinda Springsteen song last night and I wanted to punch my stereo. Instead I pulled over to look for a hooker.

Anybody want to give an opinion?

Avolition - Untrue

Not metal, just rock. I love it. I think if we ever did anything, it would be due to this song. But I'm biased. Yep. Enjoy (or not). I'd love to hear opinions, good and bad.