Dorian, you Faggot, Get in Here

He also drives a lezbian wagon to show his support of the "arts and cultures".

haha am I supposed to know who Herman Hesse is?

haha NAD drives an *Impreza*, *I* drive the Outback. Although the Forester owns all of them on the lezbian continuum.

Well, OK, there *is* an Outback version of the Impreza and the orignal Outbacks were just a trim option of the Impreza. NAD drives a WRX anyway. Some kind of lezbian sportswagon type deal. Doesn't even go off-road. Lame.

lizard said:
ur rite
well actually a Birkenstock wearing Herman Hesse reading type, with an untamed fro to symbolize the fact that although he has a blackberry and an assistant, he hasn't knuckled under to THE MAN :lol:
As usual, lizard has me pegged. :loco:
lizard said:
he wrote a novel about a 60s rock band that wrote a song called "Borned to be Wild"
hahahaha awesome.
dorian gray said:
NAD drives a WRX anyway. Some kind of lezbian sportswagon type deal. Doesn't even go off-road. Lame.
WTF, I've totally launched my car off sand dunes yo, flying by fags in their 2WD lifted Ferds with their girlfriends staring in awe as I break my car into bits. :kickass:

PS: Herman Hesse fucking RULES.

lizard said:
ur rite
well actually a Birkenstock wearing Herman Hesse reading type, with an untamed fro to symbolize the fact that although he has a blackberry and an assistant, he hasn't knuckled under to THE MAN :lol:
As usual, lizard has me pegged. :loco:
lizard said:
he wrote a novel about a 60s rock band that wrote a song called "Borned to be Wild"
hahahaha awesome. Herman Hesse fucking RULES.
dorian gray said:
NAD drives a WRX anyway. Some kind of lezbian sportswagon type deal. Doesn't even go off-road. Lame.
WTF, I've totally launched my car off sand dunes yo, flying by fags in their 2WD lifted Ferds with their girlfriends staring in awe as I break my car into bits. :kickass:

They are the only brand who openly supports the gay community (by advertising toward them), and I applaud them for it.

Also it's funny that GM, one of the Redneck Brands of Choice, owns 20% of Subaru. Thankfully their horrid engineering doesn't infest a great company, just some of their cash.

:lol:

to the top post of this page, I feel like I'm not living life enough to be bitching about everything, but I guess I'm just not old enough to experience it.