Dorian, you Faggot, Get in Here

"Oh noes, guys I accidently killed Jon Benet Ramsay after sexually assaulting her and the garrotting thing, well, that was just role playing. I loved her."

I was watching CNN this a.m. and there was this dude talking about how the garotte was so tight it was buried in her neck and you couldn't see it, and then he started talking about her brain during the autopsy and the anchor said, "okay, that's getting a bit too descriptive..."

NADatar said:
Also it's funny that GM, one of the Redneck Brands of Choice, owns 20% of Subaru. Thankfully their horrid engineering doesn't infest a great company, just some of their cash.
:erk: I know. Makes me nervous. Another funny thing is that they also own part of Saaaaaaaaaab and thusly Saaaaaaaaab's 9-5 sportwagen or whatever the fuck it is, is just an impreza wagon that costs $5000 more. Cuz people will buy *anything*.
And here's to Subaru advertising to the queers :kickass: Every car in my gay hometown of Yellow Springs is a Forester. :lol:

Yeah the Saab thing is just weird. Saab = Swedish car built by Japanese company as transferred through American business. Buh?!

Well, a few Saabs anyhow. I still think most are still made in Sweden, but the AWD ones are all Subaru now as far as I know. I've never understood rebadges, especially when they all involve different price points. "Oh my Honda Passport is better than your Isuzu Rodeo because it cost $5,000 more." Morans.

Yeah, that one's lost on me.
Ha, Honda Passport. I read somewhere that if you push hard enough, the dealers will just give one to you LOL