Dorian, you Faggot, Get in Here

I just read that John Madden and Al Michaels are going to NBC's Sunday night football bullshit instead of stupid ESPN's "Monday night football." Probably old news, but for my cable-hating ass, I'm happy. :kickass:

Also I keep seeing Rosario Dawson sucking on my penis whenever I see Reign in Agay's signature and it makes me go :).

Uhm, the only way the *Stealers* could beat the Bengals was to "accidentally" crush the knee of the best QB in the league. Woops!

dorian gray said:
Yeah, you're always taught to tackle people from the side, at their knees. :Smug:
Yep, and at full speed, in a game of reactios, people purposly aim for their knees at the side...

Hey, Steelers rule... I love them because they always have a great Offensive Line with a Great defence! that's what you need! FUCK YOU!

Okay, maybe my father jumped on the Bandwagon in the 70's with Lynn Swan, Terry Bradshaw, but he has stayed true, and I have as well...

Jerkface.

Doomcifer said:
You both arent even from Pennsylvania so STFU.

ESPECIALLY you Swizzle...Iowa. :lol:

Get the fuck outta here.
haha
although I'm as close to Pittsburgh as I am to Cincy or Cleveland...I was also laughing at everyone saying HELL YEAH GO STEELERS WOOOOOOO

I was a Pats fan back when they really sucked, although I didn't brag about it. I just cried alot.