Dorian, you Faggot, Get in Here

go Bears!
chicagosbearslogo.gif

oh my cloven hoofed lunchmeat, this is hilarious DORIAN hahahahaha

Ex-Ohio State RB Maurice Clarett ArrestedPolice: Former Ohio State Star Clarett Arrested With 4 Guns in SUV

COLUMBUS, Ohio Aug 9, 2006 (AP)— Former Ohio State running back Maurice Clarett tussled with police during a traffic stop early Wednesday before officers discovered four loaded guns in his sport utility vehicle, a police spokesman said.
including allegedly an AK-47

Officers used Mace to subdue Clarett after a stun gun was ineffective because the suspect was wearing a bullet-resistant vest, Sgt. Michael Woods said.

"It took several officers to get him handcuffed," Woods said. "Even after he was placed in the paddy wagon, he was still kicking at the doors and being a problem for the officers."

Clarett, 22, is currently awaiting trial on two counts of aggravated robbery, four counts of robbery and one count of carrying a concealed weapon in a separate case. Authorities said he was identified by witnesses as the person who flashed a gun and robbed two people in an alley behind the Opium Lounge in the early hours of Jan. 1.

Clarett scored the winning touchdown in the second overtime to lead Ohio State to the 2002 national championship, the school's first since 1968. But that was the last game the freshman played for Ohio State. He sat out the 2003 season after being charged with misdemeanor falsification on a police report, then dropped out of school. He sued to be included in the 2004 NFL draft and lost in court.

A surprise third-round pick in the 2005 draft, he was cut by the Denver Broncos during the preseason.

LOL @ the bulletproof vest.
Clarett shouldve been put away a looong time ago

lol here we go

The 2002 season was Boston's contract year, but there was little goodwill between him and the franchise. In practice one day, he asked the DBs not to hit him hard because otherwise his shoulder pads would pinch his nipple piercings. Boston says he doesn't remember that, but Cardinals coaches and players confirm it. "He was like, don't hit me in the chest," says wide receiver Jason McAddley. "The coach was like, what the hell?"

"Who knew what was going on in his world?" says a member of the front office. "Or what he was ingesting." The team just didn't trust the supplements he was on. His weight had climbed into the 240s, he'd get winded after four or five plays and he was muffing passes. Some coaches felt he was so muscle-bound that he couldn't extend his arms, that he was trying to catch everything against his body.

The team felt Boston was caught up in his new image. Like when he'd put lotion on his arms before games so his biceps would glisten. Or when he'd show off shirtless photos of himself to women. One day, reserve quarterback Preston Parsons noticed a pleasant aroma in the locker room and said, "What's that smell?" Boston told him, "My hygiene is unbelievable." Dead serious.

Boston would show up with different colored contacts -- blue ones, red ones, purple ones -- and people would walk away confused by his look. "When I wear the red ones, people think I'm stoned," he says. "I'm a different kind of cat, aren't I?" Says Wiley, "I went up to talk to him after a game two years ago, and he had, like, purple eyes. And I said, 'Okay, a little Melrose in you.'"

Awesome story.
Btw, THE Ohio State University is consistently ranked #1 in most polls this year but I thought their entire defense had graduated and moved on. Is the ranking based purely on their QB?

He's not that good, but oh well. There is also Ginn or whatever the hell his name is - you know, the fast black guy

whoopdefuckindoo. Whatshisface now sits the bench for the Titans. hahahaha the Titans for godsake

hey lizard, I know C-bus is pretty far from Cinci and all you fags are probably Steelers fans or something but did you hear that 4 or 5 Bengals were arrested over the off-season? :lol: :lol: :lol: