Football time

PowerFreak

Jizz Master Zero
Aug 1, 2002
Glendale, Arizona
www.soundsofmetal.com
Shall we hook up for another round on online banter when the Chiefs and Broncos play Neil? :loco: Care to throw dinner down on the games?

I'm so seriously jazzed for this season, more to see what the Cardinals do and actually to see if the Chiefs can actually pull everything together and make a run like they keep pretending they can do. I'll be tracking the Broncos as well, but as long as Plummer is there, the stench of crap will be upon them. :D

Are you in for the football pool this year or is your schedule too crazy withe recording?

Oh... heard a rumor that Torture's album is actually going to see the light of day. Any idea when?

Zilla

Hey chasps!

Yes, football is upon us once again. Sadly however, we couldn't even beat the Cardinals in week 2 of the preseason (although our 1st team D did completely shut out the Cardinals 1st team O, and looked very strong).

I've joined the Pub group again Zilla, so we can at least compete in there. I've got two projects coming up immediately - one starts tomorrow in Seattle - so I'll be on the road until the end of September as of now. I have managed to negotiate Sundays off though...heh.

Woohoo! The Torture is indeed paid for and mastered. Not sure who's releasing it, but it's definitely getting closer.

Dan, you can just piss off! Hehe..just kidding mate. Your Bears were looking good for about a nanosecond there until Grossman went down yet again for the entire season. Duh. I think they'll pull something together though.. I like both Orton and Blake better than Grossly Overrated.

Looks like I'll be out of town for your show at the Abbey Pub though...dammit.

Neil K.

NK said:
Dan, you can just piss off! Hehe..just kidding mate. Your Bears were looking good for about a nanosecond there until Grossman went down yet again for the entire season. Duh. I think they'll pull something together though.. I like both Orton and Blake better than Grossly Overrated.

Looks like I'll be out of town for your show at the Abbey Pub though...dammit.

Neil K.

Well, news from the front is that Orton is our #1 guy, and Cedric Benson finally signed.
What that means is still up in the air.
That blows that you wont be here for the Sabbat show, jerk!
Best of luck with whatever you have going on though.
KILL FOR METAL!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and Jon says "hi big boyyyyy"

Jonisaqueer.jpg