Football

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Not long till the Premiership season starts eh? Any predictions? Will Chelsea stuff Liverpool live on Sky Sports? Will Utd win the league again? Will Houllier last the season?
will Everton get hammered by Arsenal :( ?

Uh that's a tough one. I can't really make a prediction. They're there proven wrong. Anyway, i would guess that Chelsea won't play a better role than last season, maybe worse, cause i think it needs time to get all them new players together as a team, even though they bought some good players.
For Pool, well if Kewell gets properly into the team, and Owen plays a better season than last year they might be joining Arsenal and ManU at the top of the league. Though ManU has to compensate two losses (Beckham and Veron) which were quite important, but i doubt they won't have let them go when they would think the would need them. It's kinda hard to tell really. But it will be hopefully a thrilling season at least.
About Everton, i somehow like that team, though i'm a pool fan ( i know this contradicts completely), but i feel that for them it will be a tough season.

ARSENAL !!!

and hope Juan Pablo Angel plays this season in Aston Villa, they have the goals in the "bank" of substitutes

ps. and the new forwards for the "last team (in the 18th place)" here in the local championship are Tino Asprilla (ex-Newcastle) and Hamilton Ricard (ex-Middlesbrough) what the hell!!! :ill: o_O

Strangelight said:
you think Owen had a bad season? it would be interesting to see where Liverpool would have finished without him. He'll be off at the end of the season anyway, thank fuck :lol:

well, yes i think he had a mediocre season. though you're right that pool would've been worse without him. Still he had better ones in the past, right? And why should he be off at the end of the season?

:lol: nice one.

but to edit me comment aboutOwens season, i just reckoned that he scored 19 goals, didn't kow that before. So you might be right hedidn#t play that bad! I take it back.

Pool will do shite again. new, young, unpromising players have been slotted after Houllier's arrival. Diouf wont score them goals like Ruud, and he wont be that creatice so let Owen do his work he's good at. none of them, list that donkey Hou!
it's gonna be nuthin with them scouse bast... oh well, YNWA.
Scum did shite on the transfer window, chelsea is gonna have a wild card this season, next one is gonna wild like. arsenal could win the crown i guess, and i wonder how many Jardels gonna net.

Morpheus said:
Hakan Yakin plays in france, what do yer expect ;) :p

I bet he won't ... PSG will cancel his contract since he decided to have surgery despite the doc's advice. Now he won't be able to play for 2 months... I think he'll go back to FC BALE.

Morpheus said:
Uh that's a tough one. I can't really make a prediction. They're there proven wrong. Anyway, i would guess that Chelsea won't play a better role than last season, maybe worse, cause i think it needs time to get all them new players together as a team, even though they bought some good players.
For Pool, well if Kewell gets properly into the team, and Owen plays a better season than last year they might be joining Arsenal and ManU at the top of the league. Though ManU has to compensate two losses (Beckham and Veron) which were quite important, but i doubt they won't have let them go when they would think the would need them. It's kinda hard to tell really. But it will be hopefully a thrilling season at least.
About Everton, i somehow like that team, though i'm a pool fan ( i know this contradicts completely), but i feel that for them it will be a tough season.

beckham and veron are no loss :lol:

all they have to worry about is ruudie getting banjoed. That and roys gradual sail off into the sunset.:erk:

Why am I talking about the premiership ffs?? c'mon wexford!!!