Football

luismax_78 said:
Remember 1984? Tokio? Japan?
GO INDEPENDIENTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
We beat Liverpool at the intercontinental final 1-0...
That old good times........
Argentinian football for ever!!!!!

Yeah I remember. I bet none of these Liverpool part time fans do though :lol:

ah, that Abramovic is still unsatisfied with his team and needs to throw some money out. Now he bought Crespo for 26 mill. €!

That makes ca. 140 mill € this season!!!!

unbelievable. ppl can do so much more with that money than kicking a ball...

actually ppl in other places are kicking balls cos they dont *have* any money!

I think Manchester will run away with it. Veron was never a good fit and it wasn't a day too soon to get rid of him. Beckham was becoming too much of a superstar for the good of the team. Too bad because he is one of my fav footballers. Now they can hopefully get some of their own youngsters into the team, which was how they became so dominant in the first place, hopefully Mads Timm will get a chance. Goalkeeping is the only question mark, you can never replace Schmeichel.

Don't think Liverpool will ever quite get there though I have nothing but sympathy for them. Owen, Gerrard and Murphy are great players at times but too inconsistent.

I HATE ARSENAL.

And how can anyone be excited about Chelsea, best team money could buy at the time. I pity Grønkjær.

Gravesen will do great things this season.

i hope the boy kewell plays well this season or we're doomed. 5th place is good i guess. 4th would be excellent. it's so sad...

:cry:

You know Liverpool only won 9 out of the last 20 odd league games? 1 goal in three games this season, and thats only cos the ref gave Owen two chances on the penalty. Steven Gerrard may be a talented footballer but he's also a sulky, horrible, dirty player who'd get more red cards if he played for any other team, I'm sure of that.

Theres a young new teacher taking up her first post at a Liverpool school, and shes really nervous. She decides to try and be cool, and asks her class "which of you supports Liverpool then?" Everyone in the class raises their hands apart from one girl. The teacher thinks shell try to be even cooler and says "so, what team do YOU support then?" The girl answers "I support Everton Miss." The teacher thinks this is perfect foil for some cool remarks, and asks why. "Well Miss, my Mum supports Everton and my Dad supports Everton, so I do as well, to be like them" The teacher replies scathingly "Thats hardly a good reason. If your Mum was a prostitute and your Dad a drug dealer, would you copy them in that too?" The girl looks at her and says "No Miss, then Id support Liverpool" :lol:

aye :D there is a simelar one in belgium. bout anderlecht the kid says no, im supporting bruges...
if your mum is a prostitute and your father a dirty turk, what team would you support then? KAA Ghent miss ;)

sol83 said:
i hope the boy kewell plays well this season or we're doomed. 5th place is good i guess. 4th would be excellent. it's so sad...

:cry:
that's the thing - who's got quality enuff to stand by Kewell, cos it'll all rest upon him. These last cpl of yrs Houllier's been shopping for candy, not proper "vegetables and meat". like.

Gerard will be sacked if he doesnt finishes 2nd or 1st.
And Mikey will fuck off too if he's a smart lad.

is it at goodison? crap... first game i'll be watching this season. maybe i'll bring some luck...

i hope so too!!! good football weekend, Everton vs Pool on saturday, ManU- Arsenal on sunday! Hope pool wins their first game, so Dunc can stop laughing at us ;)