for Acoustic Opeth Fans

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
Dear Opeth fans,

I'm glad I can finally present you my own band Amaranth.
You can find some mp3's on www.amaranth-music.tk
The trax are edited, as they are 14 and 8 mins long.

Highly recommended for Katatonia, Anathema, acoustic Opeth and Saturnus fans(or some Empyrium as well).

I've already got positive reactions from Kim Larsen(ex-Saturnus/now in The Loveless) and Anneke van Giersbergen of the Gathering, so if that means anything... :)

Opinions welcome.

cheerz,
Danilo

discouraged1 said:
Dear Opeth fans,

I'm glad I can finally present you my own band Amaranth.
You can find some mp3's on www.amaranth-music.tk
The trax are edited, as they are 14 and 8 mins long.

Highly recommended for Katatonia, Anathema, acoustic Opeth and Saturnus fans(or some Empyrium as well).

I've already got positive reactions from Kim Larsen(ex-Saturnus/now in The Loveless) and Anneke van Giersbergen of the Gathering, so if that means anything... :)

Opinions welcome.

cheerz,
Danilo
that doesn't mean anything...

It is quite good, I would definitly pay the money for a whole album of it. Your voice is great...reminds me a little of the clean parts agalloch does as well.

funny how that works...we pay money to share in the emotions and art others have created because we cannot gain them ourselves..

Yes, LET US KNOW, when you finish the album.

Had a quick listen.

Like what I hear. :Smug:

I know Kim Larsen is Ex-Saturnus, but do either you or he know what's happening with the upcoming (and unnamed Saturnus album)

I'VE BEEN HANGIN' FOR THIS ALBUM FOR SOOOOO LONG!!! :cry:

And they're dragging it out soooooo much, and worst of all, the 'official site' is NEVER updated!

It's torturous! :cry:

Oh my god, this was really great music! I just love this kind of music and the feelings it gives you. Fight on, because this is better than very much music that is signed!

By the way, as you seem to live in Serbia, do you know the band Sfiltrom from slovenia? They play progressive music influensed by the balcan folk music, and I think that their latest album is one of the best albums I've heard. My cousines wife is a good friend to the guitarist of the band, that's how I get to know about them.

Blackwinged said:
Sounds excellent. I hope you guys get signed and release something soon. Any demos or anything yet?
thanx for nice words. Well, we have a 2 song demo, "I Have a Right to Remain Silent", and I'm trying to do a self-release of it, so stay tuned; if not available through the site, i will post here for more info.

MetalAddicted said:
By the way, as you seem to live in Serbia, do you know the band Sfiltrom from slovenia? They play progressive music influensed by the balcan folk music, and I think that their latest album is one of the best albums I've heard. My cousines wife is a good friend to the guitarist of the band, that's how I get to know about them.
I'm glad you like it.
No, i haven't heard them. Do Sfiltrom have a demo or an album?

Spike said:
Yes, LET US KNOW, when you finish the album.

Had a quick listen.

Like what I hear. :Smug:

I know Kim Larsen is Ex-Saturnus, but do either you or he know what's happening with the upcoming (and unnamed Saturnus album)

I'VE BEEN HANGIN' FOR THIS ALBUM FOR SOOOOO LONG!!! !:cry:

And they're dragging it out soooooo much, and worst of all, the 'official site' is NEVER updated!

It's torturous! :cry:
I'm glad you liked Amaranth. Well, I'm little broke financially, if sth comes out, it will be this Mini Cd feat. these 2 tracks (timing over 22 mins), and I am willing to release it as a self-release as noone else wants to release it...
Stay Tuned.
Concerning Saturnus, neither Kim nor I care about them so much anymore....Kim's right, they cannot do shit since he's gone.

It's very nice man, even though it aint acoustic :)

it's best when it's without the distortion, but that might be ebcuase the distored guitar suffers more from the production.Keep up the good work!

Seriously, get a cd out man!