for Acoustic Opeth Fans

I realy like it... its fantastic listening. I'm eager to hear everything that you've got, but unfortunatly, its gunna be a real bitch to get my hands on, even if you release it on your website!

Hokaloogie said:
You might want to consider a more original name though. Someone might think you're ripping off Amaran.
Well, I made it/found the name in 1999 and I didn't know for Amaran back then.
And Amaran are Swedish Melodic Death as far as I know, so there should be no problems with it, methinks...

Spike said:
but do either you or he know what's happening with the upcoming (and unnamed Saturnus album)

It should definitely be coming, but it'll be a while I think, it's all very secretive. Thomas AG have recently promised more updates, but since there's been none thus far, that really doesn't mean much :p , don't lose faith though, suppose you've heard the demo fragments, sounds ok.

In the meantime if you haven't allready, check out Kim Larsen's other projects, The Loveless and :Of The Wand And The Moon:, the latter is not at all very metal though.

Judas Pissed said:
Did you get the name from that Opeth song...errr....Black Rose Immortal I think?

Yup, that's where I found it in the first place.... back in the Spring of 1999 I think....:)
And then found it on two places in Milton's Paradise Lost, and that's when the decision for a final bandname was taken.