hey all of you KATATONIA LOVERS!

I'd be happy to help you out if you wish. I'm more of a hobbyist when it comes to website design and I like to keep mine pretty basic (mostly because I can't afford £400 software), but I'd be willing to possibly host your band site (that would mean no pop-up ads). I'm currently doing a "side-project" site (www.theesanctuary.com) and I'm barely getting it up and running, but it's my plan to start promoting unsigned bands by promoting their music through sound samples and information about the bands. Anyone interested, send me an e-mail and let me know and I'll see what can be done.

discouraged1 said:
Hi all,

I'm glad I finally can present you my own band Amaranth.
You can find some mp3's on www.amaranth-music.tk
The trax are edited, as they are 14 and 8 mins long.

Amaranth music is mostly acoustic with clean vocals(and doomy atmosphere). Highly recommended for Anathema, acoustic Opeth and Saturnus fans(or some Empyrium as well).

I've already got positive reactions from Kim Larsen(ex-Saturnus/now in The Loveless) and Anneke van Giersbergen of the Gathering, so if that means anything... :)

Opinions welcome.

cheerz,
Danilo
when are you getting the website back up and running? it would be interesting to hear your music as i really like anathema and opeth and ~katatonia~ish.

Hi all, i'm really sorry for the long delay and my long absence from this forum.
I still don't have my own pc so i can't visit the net more often...

The Amaranth site is relocated because the main site (..x-centar..) is moved. It will take a few more days before the Amaranth 'moves' with it. Please remain patient a bit more.

I'm also sorry to say Amaranth haven't recorded anything new because of the financial problems.
Moreover, if i decide to release Amaranth mcd as a self-release, i don't know how the hell you should get it.
There is an option of you guys sending me some money by mail, and then it would take another couple of days to send you the cd back.....
(because i am pretty sure that the net-payment thing [payment via net] isn't possible in Serbia yet, and i don't have a clue when, if ever, would that be)

Please tell me if it is worth the bother, because i myself am not even sure what should i do with it...

Thanx for listening. Opinions welcome, as always.

Have you checked if PayPal can be used from there? I'm pretty sure they're a worldwide service. Not everyone has possibilities of paying through PayPal though, but most people do.
I'll try and check out your music sometime soon...

StevenK said:
yeah you should check out paypal to see if you can get money to your country. also i might be able to host a song or two or three
I think 99% there is no Paypal option in my country. You see, there aren't so many fucked-up countries such as Serbia, at least in Europe...

I will soon (well, in a month) post the whole artwork for the MCD available thru the site. If you wish to order the CD, you can send the CDR w/ 10 Eur (very well hidden ! - post officers in Serbia are pigs, if they smell some money,neither i will get the money, neither you will get the CD) to :
Danilo Nikodinovski
Kneza Milosa 62
11000 Belgrade
Serbia & Montenegro

or you can pp me or mail me danilo_amaranth@hotmail.com

i really see no other way right now for you people getting the whole thing.