Hey Anathema Lovers!

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
Hi all Anathema lovers,

please check out my own band Amaranth and mp3's on www.amaranth-music.tk
also recommended for fans of Katatonia and acoustic Opeth.

btw, I've already got positive reactions from Kim Larsen of ex-Saturnus/The Loveless and Anneke of the Gathering, so if that means anything... :)

Opinions welcome.

well to be honest i didnt like it... its a fair attempt tho, and you could sell some albums with this music. but ive heard too much of this kind of stuff

wow if you get positive feedback from kim larson, you guys must be really something, i will definitely check it out.

Mariner said:
well to be honest i didnt like it... its a fair attempt tho, and you could sell some albums with this music. but ive heard too much of this kind of stuff
I know what you mean. Well, if I had a chance to release this on some label back in 2000 when I made it in the 1st place...

Mariner said:
if it isnt too much trouble,how about naming the similar stuff youve heard before this? id definitely love to check out similar artists...

John Carvajal said:
Not Found

The requested URL /sajt2/index.htm was not found on this server.

:( ?????
I'm sorry for this.
I have already explained the thing on Katatonia forum. Please remain patient a bit more before the site gets 'available' again.

thanx for listening+understanding,
disc1