"For Every Leaf That Falls" on Ebay

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
If anyone is interested in this, I get a lot of mail from people asking for this, and it's been long gone. This EP was released by us in a limited to only 1000 copies. It was made to shop to labels, and the rest were sold, or given away. It's pretty rare, and hard to come across. We are not involved in this auction, but thought some of you might want to bid...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2540752914&category=1574

I'll wait a few days so I can probably pay less then bid if I still have money then... I would like a copy of it, but It'll be even better if I only pay $3 including te shipping (which is a ripoff, it costs about $1 to safely ship a CD in a cardboard Cd mailer, including packaging)

Steve

Steve420 said:
I'll wait a few days so I can probably pay less then bid if I still have money then... I would like a copy of it, but It'll be even better if I only pay $3 including te shipping (which is a ripoff, it costs about $1 to safely ship a CD in a cardboard Cd mailer, including packaging)

Steve

Very untrue. A cardboard CD mailer costs usually a dollar on it's own in some places, and shipping a CD across the US can be up to 3 bucks sometimes. It all depends on how far you have to ship it. Most people have no idea what things cost to ship (not to mention the cost of the materials to ship them!), and they assume everybody is ripping them off when they're usually not.

I got lucky :)
I won it! I thin I'm just really lucky... Maybe I should look out for more copies and sell them on eBay to people willing ot pay $30.

Steve

I just got the CD :) Glad to finally have "THe Jealous Sun" on CD :D
ANd this cheered me up after getting hit in the throat by a paintball :(

Steve

heh, the auction said $2.50 for shipping, but postage was $0.83 and it's in an envelope wrapped in a 5*10" piece of bubble wrap... yep, that costs $2.50 :lol:

:lol: I think I understood what you're saying, but I'm a bit confused... maybe it's the "Garden of Weeden" incense burning next to me...

Steve

Steve420 said:
:lol: I think I understood what you're saying, but I'm a bit confused... maybe it's the "Garden of Weeden" incense burning next to me...

Steve

You've made a few comments on the board, and when i read it, it seems like youre "in" on the joke, and I alwasy ask myself "How the hell does he know that!" hahahah!

The band has had quite the time teasing me about the way I used to announce "The Jealous Sun" live. It was in a low voice, and so dramatic sounding, everyone would say it to me before we would rehearse the song. Just funny you mentioned that song. :)

The funniest announcements of songs live are from Pantera. Unfortunately, their music sucks, but it's funny to ssee how they announceit... in funny voices, irrelevent information(Phil Anselmo yells I'VE GOT A BIG DICK then they starty a random song)
I need to go to more shows... I think I'll see Type O Negative Live soon :)

Steve

*personality change*

That's how he knows!!!!!1

*Personality change*

:lol:

man, now i wish i had some of these to sell. i guess i could scrounge them up from people who don't care, like my relatives or crazy ex-girlfriends. i believe one girl actually smashed & threw one away, so that means there's at most 999 out there, right?