For sale: 2x USA Custom shop Jackson from the 80s!!

_Nazgul_

Nov 5, 2006
Slovenia, EU
myspace.com
RR2470 (pinstriped, schaller floyd) and RR2223 (black, gold OFR):

2.png

1.png

3.png

DSCN2813m.jpg

DSCN2794m.jpg

Both are in very good condition, play just like new, the pinstriped one is not far in serial # from Alexi's wildchild RR and it NAILS Alexi's sound if you put in J50BC with JE1000/JE1200. Original finish with pinstripes/matching logo = VERY RARE on custom shop RRs!

Pickups are J90C/J50N. Also possible to sell with only the neck pickup (J50N). Hardcases included with both of them.

Only serious inquiries with cash ready, no time wasters, prices are well above 1000€, but much less than a new RR1 costs.

I'm looking for a quick sale! I have good feeback on this forum (Mitch, Arvoitus, some others maybe?) and JGP.

Only emails at uros.cobATgmailDOT.com

Selling because I have too many guitars, but no playing time!

No trades whatsoever, don't need anything!

Wildchild RR is probably RR2410--60 guitars in between. They made ~252 RRs in 1989,. No wonder it sounds soo close..if not the same. RR2223 sounds a little bit different, and even though they are both out of poplar, RR2470 is heavier.

Good luck with the sale Uros, that goldpinstriped one is gorgeous, but I've got enough just cash to buy a can of coke! Someone is going to get a well looked after axe.

Awesome guitars, I really like the pin stripe one, but the only problem is that they are both 22 frets and I look for guitar with 24 frets. Sorry bro, could have been a good deal.

I'm selling my RR24 if anyone's interested
Link
(This is an NZ auction so just PM me of you're interested internationally)
Just to be clear this auction in in $NZ not $US, prices internationally can be neg.

OP either left teenage hood and realized hes a childish fagot,
Or,
Crusty poorfag paying the rent.

FYI, I live in my own apartment (=NO RENT).

I used to collect/play custom shop Jacksons. I don't play anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't even like metal music anymore. I still have few more. I posted these for sale here, cause I know there must be many people here who look for guitars that look like Alexi's. These two just happen to come as close as possible to being like Alexi's Jacksons. Although they are not 24fretters, they have the same structure/woods/etc. as Wilchild RR & Stone stickered RR. Beats any Jackson Stars etc.

Also, people like you remind me why I stopped frequenting this forum 2 years ago,

Could you plz stop the idea of selling those guitars for 3 or 4 months? I would buy the pinstriped one first half of 2011.

@Dave: I don't think that anyone would pay more than 600 or 700 dollar for tis guitar. A new RR24 costs under 1000dollar so why should anybody pay at least 2000 dollar for it?!?

Hi Arcane. Sorry, but no. I need money to pay for some travels and I need money ASAP. I have them put up on some other places as well. Whoever is ready to send me cash first, gets it/them.

@Dave: I don't think that anyone would pay more than 600 or 700 dollar for tis guitar. A new RR24 costs under 1000dollar so why should anybody pay at least 2000 dollar for it?!?

If you read my post you would see this auction is in NEW ZEALAND, which means $NZ not $US so the price is far less than you think. They usually retail in NZ at $2500, and I've also factored in that i added an original floyd rose plus better tuners. I think this is a reasonable price for NZ customers. I'm not stupid with guitars i know their worth.

FYI, I live in my own apartment (=NO RENT).

I used to collect/play custom shop Jacksons. I don't play anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't even like metal music anymore. I still have few more. I posted these for sale here, cause I know there must be many people here who look for guitars that look like Alexi's. These two just happen to come as close as possible to being like Alexi's Jacksons. Although they are not 24fretters, they have the same structure/woods/etc. as Wilchild RR & Stone stickered RR. Beats any Jackson Stars etc.

Also, people like you remind me why I stopped frequenting this forum 2 years ago,

So...Option 1 it is.

I'm selling my RR24 if anyone's interested
Link
(This is an NZ auction so just PM me of you're interested internationally)
Just to be clear this auction in in not , prices internationally can be neg.

$2000 NZ = $1559.40 US?

Really o_O

but I've got enough just cash to buy a can of coke!
Coincidence wants i just have a can of coke, i'll let it go for... lets say... 250 dollars? :)

edit: it's empty though

I need money to pay for some travels and I need money ASAP.
draw a numer and get in line... up next: n°315645844: Ireland.

also, it would be nice if someone would pay me for my contributions on this board,

muchas graçias :cool: