For sale : Lee Jackson GP-1000

Spank

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm selling a Lee Jackson GP-1000.
Year : 88
Serial : 880119

It is in good condition except some scrathes here and there.
Works really well, tubes have been changed a year ago.

As the serial sticker has been removed, the serial number had been given to me by the previous owner.
I then sent an email to Lee Jackson (showing him the inside of it) in order to make sure that it was an 88 and here is what he answered :

"Hi Romain,

You got a great one, it was built in 88 before the parts on the tube
socket were put on a PC board.

It looks in Great shape. Very Cool"

Please contact me with offers, we will see if we can work something out.
Pictures coming soon.

Cheers.

Edit : Pics here : http://img210.imageshack.us/g/dsc09039i.jpg/

I have to ask it again: Where is all this stuff from?!? Since 1,5 years it's no problem for anybody to buy a J50BC, GP-1000 or JE-1000 which was nearly impossible 2 years ago.... From let's say 2000-2008 I have seen only a hand full of J-50BC's on ebay, exactly ONE GP-1000 and NO JE-1000. And I was searching for them a lot!

I have to ask it again: Where is all this stuff from?!? Since 1,5 years it's no problem for anybody to buy a J50BC, GP-1000 or JE-1000 which was nearly impossible 2 years ago.... From let's say 2000-2008 I have seen only a hand full of J-50BC's on ebay, exactly ONE GP-1000 and NO JE-1000. And I was searching for them a lot!

I have no idea. I have to agree with you that it is weird. Got mine one year ago and had been searching for ages.
I'm selling mine 'cause I got tired of Bodom and Laiho etc. Don't like them anymore and I'm looking for my own sound now. But it's a great preamp though.

Hey,

I never though I could sell it that much but there's someone who is willing to pay 650 euros but I'd have to wait 3 months.
What do you guys think ?

†Deadnight Reaper†;9378777 said:
How much would it be? Just because I live in Italy, too :wave:

I guess at least the same price than what I am being offered.