For the benefit of those who haven't heard the band...

There are few other bands that draw from so many references and influences.

The clean vocals are great - with 3 way harmonies as described above. And two styles of death vocals (higher pitched screams and low end gutturals).

Very progressive, very heavy, very unique. And I truly believe we have not seen the best of them yet. There is more to come I'm sure...

Wow, I've never heard Into Eternity before but I just finnished listening to the 'Elysium Dream'clip at their website and it kicked ass. Which of their albums would be a good start for a new fan?

hej said:
Wow, I've never heard Into Eternity before but I just finnished listening to the 'Elysium Dream'clip at their website and it kicked ass. Which of their albums would be a good start for a new fan?
I only have Dead or Dreaming. But you will not be dissapointed with that album. Great damn stuff.

Yes definitely start with DoD! Once you love that one, you'll love the first too, but it's... well... older;) DoD is just much more IE and I hear the new stuff is another big step up!! Can't wait for the 3rd CD!!! (to be recorded soon and to be released in the fall)