For the IT working or studying guys

jangoux

May 9, 2006
In search for a real job to aid my expenses with the studio and my newborn child, i decided to go back to college. I just need to attend a couple disciplines and to some kind of project to get my degree. However, i´ve been out of computing for the last 4 years and i am kinda lost - and I need some idea to show my tutor next tuesday for what will be my final project.

So, i know some of the guys here work on the IT area, and I want to ask you ideas for this project. Any cool new technologies to look at ? Any insteresting debacles to make a study on ? Any new networking things ? Anything cell phone related ? I don~t know...

Any ideas are very well appreciated.

Ivan

I managed to escape a final year project thank god, as i do joint honours, computer science & business. Is it programming? My mate did a software engineering did a guitar chord system last year :)

It can be anything...networking, programming, databases, AI...The problem is that it needs to be a ´new´ case or the follow up to some uncomplete study, or a study of some case on something....And i already broke my head searching for ideas...:erk:

Thanks. Not exactly what I was looking for, but the information is worth attention. Guys, I wanted to know what services do you use to help students write essays and homework? Share your experience. Maybe someone ordered an essay here https://aplusessay.com/do-my-nursing-assignment.html ? I want to buy essays from them, but I'm afraid they will not be deceived. There are so many fraudsters now that you don't know who to trust. Thank you all in advance. Please give your answer as soon as possible.

Last edited: