For those of you that do not understand my obsession with Doom Drone

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
Listen to SunnO))) - Monoliths And Dimensions cranked up so loud your house is vibrating and you will understand within seconds. For added effect, lie candles and sit in the dark.
Even better if you have a sub.

I have spent the last 2 and a half hours listening to Sunn cranked up mega fucking loud and I actually feel nauseous as fuck. I regret NOTHING :headbang:

inb4"coolstorybro"

I love doom/drone, and actually play bass/synth/vocs for a ridiculously heavy experimental doom band. I've been meaning to check out SunnO))) for a while now..i need to get on that shit.

I also checked out OO Void earlier too, fucking HEAVY!

Brett you will dig my band, we will have a recording of a jam next monday. I will be posting it here. Epic improvised doom drone/avant-garde/sound manipulation shit.

They are also touring the UK next month and i am gonna go fucking see them
YESSSSSSSSSS
\m/

I also checked out OO Void earlier too, fucking HEAVY!

Brett you will dig my band, we will have a recording of a jam next monday. I will be posting it here. Epic improvised doom drone/avant-garde/sound manipulation shit.

We're recording an epic 10 minute song next month, then will be doing a majority of the mixing at my place. Really stoked about it. Let me know when you have that recording.

We're recording an epic 10 minute song next month, then will be doing a majority of the mixing at my place. Really stoked about it. Let me know when you have that recording.

Our last jam was well over an hour ;)
punishing shit
cant wait to hear your bands track too man, i will play it to kian (the guitarist/bassist in my current band) when its done too :D

we would have had a recording this week but kian jammed his hand in a door so he couldnt play, fml
monday though, yesssssss

Our last jam was well over an hour ;)
punishing shit
cant wait to hear your bands track too man, i will play it to kian (the guitarist/bassist in my current band) when its done too :D

we would have had a recording this week but kian jammed his hand in a door so he couldnt play, fml
monday though, yesssssss

Dude, we love improvising. We'll do 1 hour long jams all the time. Thinking of doing it live, but right now our live shows are actually written songs. We bring our own lighting and projections to all our shows. It's quite psychedelic. Our former singer works for a concert lighting company so he hooks us up. We're playing tonight and are actually going to have lasers onstage...lol.

drew ive checked your band before, you guys are pretty sweet, i am gonna check out the new tracks tonight in a bit :D

if anyone is going to the bristol SunnO))) gig, let me know and we shall meet for a drink and/or a joint before the gig!

Monoliths And Dimensions made me want to die inside, then you get to the last track, the last half or so, and you feel all happy and then you wanna go listen to the whole thing again. In my top 5 albums of 2009, easily.

Monoliths And Dimensions made me want to die inside, then you get to the last track, the last half or so, and you feel all happy and then you wanna go listen to the whole thing again. In my top 5 albums of 2009, easily.

i think its my album of the year tbh
that listen the other night was truly pulverising, i just wish i had some weed while id listened to it
i have a big joint left from last night that i decided not to smoke so i may well indulge in the stupidly loud sunn again pretty soon..

and yeah, sunn is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick next month, need some money though, fuck haha, its gonna be a stretch affording to get to this gig