For those who drink and do drugs (Part 2)!!!!

There's no point to miss because you aren't making one. Dogs get used to collars. They'd get used to clothes too, but they don't need them.

Nature is the reason people wear clothes and animals don't. I think people get naked when they drink because they don't care what people think as much and they're more willing to do things they normally wouldn't consider. But drunk or not, you're still going to get cold with no clothes on.

Keeping things on topic in this forum is pretty difficult unless it's a "post best wishes about something" thread. I just go with it.

Aye, I'm aware. Jist felt like being facetious. Besides, I dislike thon 'red dragon' cunt.

i was talking to a friend of mine last night, about the sense of clarity i have when i'm really stoned and she goes "Damn... you really ARE a writer." Hahah.

basically, when i get baked out of my mind, almost to the point of numbness or after i've accepted it, i think back on the life i lead when i'm sober and realize just how trivial and temporary all of the insecurities and problems i deal with during that life are. i feel perfectly comfortable with myself and the world around me, even the people. of course, when i'm THAT stoned, it feels like the memories of things i said and did were actually planted in my mind and i didn't actually say or do any of it.

i kinda wish my life was like Office Space, in that i didn't ever snap out of that feeling of suspended relaxation. i wish i could be stoned all the time and have that clarity and calmness but retain my moter skills :lol: