For those who drink and do drugs/Questions???????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
For those of you who like to partake of alcohol(BEER, JAGEIMESTER, WHISKEY, VODKA, BOURBON, SCOTCH, ETC...) and do drugs, Whether it be marijuana/cocaine/crack/crank,ice/ oxycotin, lortab, vicodin, oxycotin, soma, xanax(ZANEX), methadone, heroin, PCP, LSD, Angel Dust, etc....??????

How often do you use and "why, what, when, where, and how"
????? You all will see where I'm going with this very soon.

Does it create "expanding thinking" or ruin our judgement????

i occasionally drink, but i rarely get fucked beyond recognition, and shit faced to black out. As drugs I just smoke weed from time to time. It is awesome. I want to do DXM, LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline (peyote) when i will feel ready, and then i will post a review of the experience. Marijuana I smoke occasionally for fun. It doesn't expand my mind in a sense that leary or the psychedelic people would describe as "mind expanding" but it makes me sit back and chill the fuck down, and makes stuff better ie music, computer games. Gojira stoned is a divine and highly religious experience. LSD and co i want to do to experience something different with no huge risks (others than a bad trip which from what I've heard with acid can be extremely bad for you mental sanity afterwards).
I sometimes smoke tobacco, which I do when i'm really stressed. I used to smoke back in middle school while i was in romania for 3 main reasons: peer pressure and it was cheap and it gave me more balls temporarily. in 2007 i only smoked a pack in the days before the AP tests when i studied my ass off and was really stressed. I also don't refuse a cigarette if someone offers it to me, but i don't go out of my way to smoke unless i'm stressed because mainly i can't afford it and care about my lungs (more or less).
What about you Zanex?

Hmm I don't know, in my personal experience I think alcohol limits my judgments, and perceptions. I drink occasionally, not nearly "often", usually socially, though sometimes just mix a drink and enjoy it when I am reading, writing or drawing. I predominately drink rum and cokes. I am never doing any sort of drugs ever again, and I am not comfortable really discussing the ones I have tried, because I was young, and my decisions themselves were stupid, but there have been three. One scared the shit out of me, the second made me feel something unique and was sort of a neutral experience, but the last was a actually a very positive experience that expanded my judgment overall. And I only have used drugs on 4 occasions, between the ages 14 and 16. And I'm almost 19 now and have never used drugs since then... I have also never smoked pot, which I think is strange compared to what I... have tried. But it's sort of a closed chapter in my life for many reasons. I hope that helps?

For those of you who like to partake of alcohol(BEER, JAGEIMESTER, WHISKEY, VODKA, BOURBON, SCOTCH, ETC...) and do drugs, Whether it be marijuana/cocaine/crack/crank,ice/ oxycotin, lortab, vicodin, oxycotin, soma, xanax(ZANEX), methadone, heroin, PCP, LSD, Angel Dust, etc....??????

How often do you use and "why, what, when, where, and how"
????? You all will see where I'm going with this very soon.

Does it create "expanding thinking" or ruin our judgement????

Generally while having sex with your mom, I dabble with hallucinogen's. It's quite exhilarating.

O.K. Ladies & gentlemen. Here is a brief synopsis of my drug "use and abuse". I first got drunk around age 13 when I drank about 3 Budweiser's and thought my legs where "going to fall off". Listened to KISS, Rolling Stones, Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Foghat, Queen, & AC/DC. I first smoked marijuana when I was 13 & in Middle School (this is when I went through my Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath/Ozzy/Dio, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Poison, Ratt, Stryper, etc..phase). When I was in High School, I did L.S.D. and still had a fondness for Pink Floyd/Led Zeppelin/ Black Sabbath/Ozzy/Dio,The Doors. But then a new breed came about including Jane's Addiction, The Violent Femmes, & Then the "Hair Metal" of Guns N' Roses, Faster Pussycat, Salty Dog, Tora Tora, Badlands, BulletBoys, Britny Fox, Lillian Axe, Junkyard, L.A. Guns, Leatherwolf. Then in my Junior and Senior years of High School I became more interested in "thrash & prog" such as Metallica, Megadeth, TestAmenT, SLAYER, Exodus, Queensryche, Fates Warning, Savatage, Lethal, Death Angel, Tesla. Then, when I went to college at E.K.U., I succumbed to the "90's" grunge of Alice In Chains, Mother Love Bone, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Temple Of The Dog, My Sisters Machine,TAD, etc... But I finally heard a band different from all that SHIT called Santuary????????) Part 2 will continue tomorrow,

Zane

Generally while having sex with your mom, I dabble with hallucinogen's. It's quite exhilarating.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. My mother has cancer of the bladder. She has been in remission twice, but it is slowly returning. Honestly, if you have a beef with me, then that's one thing. If not, show some respect and leave my family out of the conversation. "And someone said, "Fair Warning/Strike that poor boy down". if you don't know who sang that song or wrote those lyrics then, "God have mercy on your soul"...

i occasionally drink, but i rarely get fucked beyond recognition, and shit faced to black out. As drugs I just smoke weed from time to time. It is awesome. I want to do DXM, LSD, mushrooms, and mescaline (peyote) when i will feel ready, and then i will post a review of the experience. Marijuana I smoke occasionally for fun. It doesn't expand my mind in a sense that leary or the psychedelic people would describe as "mind expanding" but it makes me sit back and chill the fuck down, and makes stuff better ie music, computer games. Gojira stoned is a divine and highly religious experience. LSD and co i want to do to experience something different with no huge risks (others than a bad trip which from what I've heard with acid can be extremely bad for you mental sanity afterwards).
I sometimes smoke tobacco, which I do when i'm really stressed. I used to smoke back in middle school while i was in romania for 3 main reasons: peer pressure and it was cheap and it gave me more balls temporarily. in 2007 i only smoked a pack in the days before the AP tests when i studied my ass off and was really stressed. I also don't refuse a cigarette if someone offers it to me, but i don't go out of my way to smoke unless i'm stressed because mainly i can't afford it and care about my lungs (more or less).
What about you Zanex?
dxm is stupid, you won't find peyote, acid, shrooms etc are actually not just bad in that they can give you a bad trip, but it actually will literally make you stupid. i know people who do it a lot and afterwords they literally are visibly dumber. maybe if you're doing it once or twice you'll be fine but any more than that it actually can be bad for you.

dxm is stupid, you won't find peyote, acid, shrooms etc are actually not just bad in that they can give you a bad trip, but it actually will literally make you stupid. i know people who do it a lot and afterwords they literally are visibly dumber. maybe if you're doing it once or twice you'll be fine but any more than that it actually can be bad for you.

i will consider your advice, but log in you pussy

maybe some people don't want information about drugs and stuff relating to that on a forum where thier family members/peers go often? or just in general?

I smoke weed 3-5 days a week, drink 1-3 days a week and indulge in others 1-2 times a month. I have kept this schedule for roughly 15 years and have never been arrested nor been to rehab. Also, I am rightly known for my generosity and all-around coolness.

I currently pull about 100K per year. I am much smarter than most people, however...97th percentile, easy. Results may vary!

My drinking patterns are erratic and vary. Usually its because I've got good company and we wished to have a good time, and thats maybe once a month. Rarely, though it does happen, its to relieve stress or help me sleep, and thats one or two at most. I gave up on weed, because alcohol does pretty much the same thing without the dry mouth and vertigo.

I'm not much of a drinker. I occasionally enjoy a glass of good red wine or make myself a mojito. I never drink to the limit where it would ruin my judgement.

I used to smoke weed when I was younger but I kinda grew out of that and feel no need to do that anymore.

The majority of my friends get together and drink every weekend or two, so I sometimes partake. I drink a beer or a rum and coke or a white russian or a glass of wine or etc., whenever I feel like just sittin' back with a drink. I rarely drink to get drunk, I do it usually because that seems to be the only beverage in the house besides water. Naw, usually it's because I feel a bit more relaxed after a couple.

When it comes to weed, I've gone by a strict personal policy, which is, I shall never buy marijuana. That part of my life may be coming to an end soon, because recommended by a close friend who has the same problem, to start smoking it if available. It's supposed to help with the pain, and relax my body. Otherwise with weed, I've only usually smoked it when available. If someone brings it to a party, sure why not. Someone is smokin' one after work, yea sure. Why? Iunno, cheaper than drinking up here.

For when... I first got drunk when I was 10 or 11 at my cousin's wedding. Again at 14 when I went on a cruise to mexico... Oh I got smashed. My parents seemed not to care. After that, I strayed from booze till I was 17 or 18, and when I moved out at 18, my roomate was 21, so he always wanted to have a beer with me after work or when we were playin' pool or something.

Weed, I first smoked when I was 15. Didn't touch it until I was 18 livin' with my roomate. He was a pothead.

i drink and smoke marijuana off and on ... aka whenever the oppurtunity arises ... not that often, believe me. i try to be smart about that and have never nor will ever get behind the wheel of a car under the influence of anything. through those two things i achieve a level of confidence and comfort that i only occasionally have while sober. these substances aren't a crutch for me - i just like their effects. i don't really give a shit if marijuana is legalized or not, i just don't think it should be criminalized as harshly as it is.

i only really try to drink or smoke if i'm either in the right company or alone. if i'm not sober and around people i don't know, i tend to get really depressed and isolate myself from everyone else, even while sitting in the middle of a crowd. i tried mushrooms once, while with a friend and lots of people whom she knew and i didn't. sitting there listening to all of them talk about their glorious experience with drugs, i started to get incredibly angry. wasn't sure if it was because of the shrooms or just the environment. i didnt eat enough to have any visual or auditory hallucinations while i was conscious, but when i tried to sleep the effects off, i was tripping something incredible. i wouldnt mind taking them again in better circumstances, though it's not something i feel the need to do.

Whether I've done anything harder, it's behind me, and I would rather it not brought up.

I smoke weed multiple times every day and drink most days, not usually to get drunk though. I recommend smoking weed, though not to the extent I do (nothing to do with health reasons...it just becomes too usual after a while so I don't enjoy it as much anymore). It helps me to sleep at night. Without it my sleep is very dream disturbed (waking up multiple times per night) and I never feel rested in the morning. So, whoever has trouble sleeping, weed is the perfect answer, whereas drinking alcohol exacerbates the problem. Cigarettes are completely worthless and I've recently given tobacco smoking up for good (unless someone rolls up a joint...I wouldn't easily say no to that). Also, I think everyone should have some emergency weed around. I injured my leg yesterday and it started throbbing and being generally painful when I went to bed last night. I sat in bed for hours, drifting in and out of light sleep, and when the birds started coming out I felt it time to smoke a bowl. After I did the pain dulled considerably and I fell asleep within a half hour, after the initial and usual onslaught of interesting thoughts came. :)

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. My mother has cancer of the bladder. She has been in remission twice, but it is slowly returning. Honestly, if you have a beef with me, then that's one thing. If not, show some respect and leave my family out of the conversation. "And someone said, "Fair Warning/Strike that poor boy down". if you don't know who sang that song or wrote those lyrics then, "God have mercy on your soul"...

sorry dude. didnt know. that was supposed to be a joke.