For those who drink and do drugs/Questions???????

Why would anyone use seroquel as a recreational drug? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Cockfag.

different people respond to it differently dumb-ass
maybe you know somebody that's taken it and they've never gotten high, but if you'd had ever been to county jail or prison, you'd know that for alot of people Seroquell has a really "fun-drunk" effect

I take 400 mg of seroquel daily, and I have never experienced any kind of high because of it. What it causes is temporary sedation and lower blood pressure, and that's about it. Hell, even if it did get you high, you'd still have to be a fucking moron to use it recreationally.

I take 400 mg of seroquel daily, and I have never experienced any kind of high because of it. What it causes is temporary sedation and lower blood pressure, and that's about it. Hell, even if it did get you high, you'd still have to be a fucking moron to use it recreationally.

no way in hell you'd have a Rx for 400 if it was making you high
different people respond diferently dumb-ass

room spinning right now
lack of sleep been at A-Kon convention and club thursday + friday

srsly
room spinning
haven't eaten anything in a while

No, you know what? Stop eating. Altogether. It actually makes it stop spinning. But it also may make a few other things stop. Like a familiarly faint beating in the chest.

I drink beers when I have parties (I have 2 big parties soon) I smoke pot/hash with my friends when we go out (each times, but I got tired of that) I will try mush soon too.

I enjoy good alcohol but rarely get drunk...
I believe everything in life should be in good moderation. Too much of anything is never good.
same goes for weed... that only "drug" I use.. I smoke here and there, or enjoy a space cookie once ina while, but not too much.

Why I do it? I enjoy it .
I mainly enjoy the fact that I have control over it.

I enjoy good alcohol but rarely get drunk...
I believe everything in life should be in good moderation. Too much of anything is never good.
same goes for weed... that only "drug" I use.. I smoke here and there, or enjoy a space cookie once ina while, but not too much.

Why I do it? I enjoy it .
I mainly enjoy the fact that I have control over it.
I got some eggs of doom with your name on em ;)

i've never drank much, really. but i'm trying to get away from it altogether. sure it makes me feel silly for little while & i can boast being able to handle my liquor better than my male friends, but then i start having my hangover within a couple hours so i can't sleep at all, and then i have the booze shits the next day. just doesn't seem worth the money & restless nights & the bowel uproars anymore.

and i'm trying to be healthier nowadays, eating good things and exercising. no time for alcohol right now!

we had to go to a biker bar last night so i thought i may as well have just one beer, but i wasn't enjoying it & couldn't even finish it. *shrug*

drugs? no, nevar