For those who drink and do drugs/Questions???????

I drink beers when I have parties (I have 2 big parties soon) I smoke pot/hash with my friends when we go out (each times, but I got tired of that) I will try mush soon too.

Where do you live? We should party.

I'm serious. No pun intended.

You seriously know people? June 14th-22nd I think. How are the laws there anyway? Are there going to be people trying to sell it to me anyway?

You seriously know people? June 14th-22nd I think. How are the laws there anyway? Are there going to be people trying to sell it to me anyway?

No, not like Holland or Jamaica... but if you'll hang on the right beaches you'll spot them... guys, normally, that are always on the search...
The beach is where you want to find it, but also... beware...
Those guys are not relaible and they will sell you a crappy bag for a lot of money... Just make friends with some locals at some bar... drink have some laughs and then pop the question ;)

Oh, and I seriously know some people in Athens that can pretty much tell
me where to buy shit everywhere in Greece, haha!
I'll ask! I havn't talked to them in a while.

Lioness, you should hook me up with a sack of weed in Greece...I know you've got worldwide connections. ;-)

Yeah ... here in Greece the weed sucks :p

PS : if you dont have good connections you wont find at all
PS2: greek people steal a lot lots of money = bad quantity

Its not Greek :p ... the pure Greek weed is hard to find .. the one you find on the roads is from Albania ... Best Greek weed = Kalamata & Agio Oros (very very very hard to find) and of course the one from the islands :p

I drink beers when I have parties (I have 2 big parties soon) I smoke pot/hash with my friends when we go out (each times, but I got tired of that) I will try mush soon too.

mushrooms are great if you're already mellowed out on good weed
but if you try to do mushrooms while you're totally sober, then it gets scary

I'm telling you... I travelled the world... I tried weed in Holland, Jamaica, Israel Egypt, GAHHHH the list is TOO LONG

No weed is better than the one I had in California though.
Neal, your comments?
Ok... you get our best weed from your Europe trip... Neal, gather up some of your best kush... Tyler, bring down some of that awesome BC bud and I'll kick down with some G13 or Blueberry from here, you guys all bring your shit here to Seattle and we'll have a weed tasting party. Nevermore IS playing here the first weekend of August... so there's no excuse ;)

A WEED TASTING PARTY!!

Anyone that has bud that can contend is invited!

p.s. when we're done tasting, I'll bake up some Tater Tot Casserole and you'll all have a new favorite food :)

Hell, I'm drunk right now, and haven't gone at least 9 or 10 days wi'out having at least a couple drinks each night. :erk:
Ach, ah'm fine. Jist being a bitty paranoid.

Hell, I'm drunk right now, and haven't gone at least 9 or 10 days wi'out having at least a couple drinks each night. :erk:
Ach, ah'm fine. Jist being a bitty paranoid.

cool