For those who like Farmakon...

Downfall

Damage Driven Creep
Aug 6, 2001
I just thought I'd warn you, since we're planning on taking at least one of the older songs on our mp3.com-page down. We haven't decided which one yet, but it's probably The Prism. So, if you'd like to have the mp3 on your computer, better go download it... :D

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
I dont beleive you understood me..

make more song..

=)

Anyway.. I can't wait for the album!!! Im so glad you guys got signed.. Such originality derserves such attention.
Hey! we just finished one song last Sunday. We're not supermen, you know... ;) :)

Originally posted by phon1c
you think it sucks!? talk about high standards :)
:lol:

Maybe, but we all pretty much think that it's not as good as the rest of the songs because of the long and plain acoustic part that starts too early, comes out of nowhere, cuts the whole song in two and is pretty dull to play... We don't actually think it sucks in a traditional way, but the point is, that when we make an album, we don't want that the half of our songs can be found online, even if in lower quality...

Originally posted by Downfall
:lol:

Maybe, but we all pretty much think that it's not as good as the rest of the songs because of the long and plain acoustic part that starts too early, comes out of nowhere, cuts the whole song in two and is pretty dull to play... We don't actually think it sucks in a traditional way, but the point is, that when we make an album, we don't want that the half of our songs can be found online, even if in lower quality...
Fair enough, if it means we get another unheard farmakon song on the cd then im a happy boy! :)

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
Fair enough, if it means we get another unheard farmakon song on the cd then im a happy boy! :)
Well, I don't think that we would 'replace' it with anything if we decided not to include it on the album. The songs that will end up on the album are most likely the ones we have composed this far. There are 10 of them, so the album is most likely going to have 9-10 tracks on it...