For those who went to the oakland show...

Can't we all just be friends? Opeth would not have agreed to tour if they disliked Dave Mustaine. One would say "it's all good".

Mustaine is a dumbass and his music sucks, as does the music of every other band but Opeth on that tour. I'm planning on making a 10 hour drive to Chicago to see them and I don't want to drive all the way there for the homosexuals behind the scenes to screw my favorite band. If that shit happens I'm going to spit in Mustaine's face and tell him that he should have stopped the shitty rip-off of Metallica that he calls his band a looong time ago.

the_apostle_in_triumph said:
Mustaine is a dumbass and his music sucks, as does the music of every other band but Opeth on that tour. I'm planning on making a 10 hour drive to Chicago to see them and I don't want to drive all the way there for the homosexuals behind the scenes to screw my favorite band. If that shit happens I'm going to spit in Mustaine's face and tell him that he should have stopped the shitty rip-off of Metallica that he calls his band a looong time ago.
:lol:

the_apostle_in_triumph said:
You seem like a total noob, so here's some info for you. Mustaine was in Metallica for a time, and many of the riffs on the first two albums are his. That might explain some similarity you might hear.