Forest Stream making a USA apperance?

valgalder said:
It would be great to see Forest Stream play on US soil.. however, I doubt that will happen, at least for a long time.

You never know, man:) You never know!! Hehehee

Yeah come on Somn get your asses on the plane (Or you can swim, your choice) and head over to the states (Preferably my house where I hold you hostage until you agree to play the whole "Tears of Mortal Solitude" album.).

This reminds me of the time where I tried to get Matti Karki of Dismember to come all the way from Sweden to my house so we can have a cup of tea..........I mean come to Detroit and play their music.

Anyways, that would be awesome to see you guys play in the states or in Michigan.

If everything goes fine we'll get on tour next year. I am 100% sure. Honestly I see no problem to come to play in the US except for the fact that getting your visas guys is a really tough job... It's damn expensive in both senses: cash and time. But we'll try to arrange that.

First - local viladge as we play vilage winter black doom metal!

Yup, they do suck.

Hey Somn don't worry I am pretty damn sure that you guys are gonna break out into the open someday. Why? Your lyrics alone are some of the best (More than likely) in the metal today. I truly believe that if you stick around for ten years, great things will happen. Hey, maybe you might be the next Type O Negative or some band like that! That'll for sure put in position to come here and play you're giftedness. (Did I say that right?)

Thanks for kind words fellow! We'd love to play around the globe and I think we'll be doing that. We'll try to do our best and I already feel a fresh breath of the Dusk Tide.... Many things are soon to happen! And a few of them are very important fo r the band... I truely believe in a possibility to play in the US one day. Cheers

DeathBlade said:
Is forest stream currently playing any shows in russia or anywhere?

No, because we are busy with rehearsing our new songs. They are damn comlicated so it will take a while... There are some plans but all of them will appear on the official page I hope (when settled!).
Cheers
The first album is not enough to hit the road. I hope well be more playing and touring after the second CD, which is currently 50% ready.