Forum feedback thread

You know what they say...
'Home is the place where they change the locks less frequently on you than anywhere else'...they do say that right? It's not just me who gets this kinda lifestyle....is it?

@Ormir: Yeah, great comparison and undoubtably deep imagery, but your imagination has taken your objecivity away. ;) I don't imagine a fellowship regulars of an opium cave starting a conversation about a band with a rabbit as a frontman, a robot as a manager-trumpetist-sex addicted, a swedish offering accomodations in Gothenburg, and the crazy stuff we developed in our beloved At The Flames thread. And, parallelly, the same people opening themselves in a thread about feelings and dreams, or talking about politics/religion, and so on.

You see, one of the strong points of the DT board is the perfect mixing of both sides: serious and funny, meaningful and senseless. It's not perfect, of course, but the fact of assuming it and having the will of improve is enough to me.

|ng (We're not hippies, my finnish friend...)

I see this forum in a very odd way.

I'm a but of a lurker around these here parts...but YES...here on the DT forum you guys are VERY friendly to each other...like this closely knit (dare I say it) CULT!!! This is especially odd because I'm used to the battle grounds of the Opeth/Off-Topic forums and have adjusted myself to the endless slagging off and extreme madness of said forums. Here...its like this strange twilight zone where people are actually NICE to each other ALL THE TIME!!:eek:

I don't know if I can handle it...:( :cry:

'Hi Jester, here's a million dollars' would be a nice start ;)
Don't worry about where to begin...just begin my joining in the conversation in any way you want...you may notice I'm not exactly the deepest poster (but maybe the deepest poser :D) around here :)

ha ha ha, we are kvlt. and yes, static, you can talk to dark_jester all you want and actually get replies, he's in this male bonding phase where he wants all guys to be his drinking mates and go to football matches with him :D

h

well, when you are as dark as i am you probably forget where you put your sunglasses and it's just above your nose.

however, if we're too kind to noobs we could start hating them with a passion. ok, now let's all just pretend i'm new here. please remember: hate me.

---

ok guys i just found this new forum and i wanted to know what's going on here. can you address me to some interesting discussion? :)

---

rahvin. (in disguise)

this semester i have had to become a major-league procrastinator in order to maintain my sanity and get my assignments done (in fact, im doing it RIGHT NOW). most recently, the UM has become a great resource to me in this matter. :devil: <--- this IS cute