Forum feedback thread

We despise noobs so utterly we don't even give them the dignity of aknowledgement. That way they are driven further into solitude and desperation.

WHAT!?

You talkin' to me???

You talkin' to me???

I don't see anyone else here...you gotta be talkin' to me!

...A N00B!!??? A N000000BBBB DARING TO ADDRESS ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!!???

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF ON YOURSELF YOU ST00PID N00BIE!!???

*Slaps Rahvin*

What you gonna do about it? Huh n00b?

*Slaps Rahvin again*

C'mon N00B do something...C'MON N00B

*Spits in Rahvin's face and pokes him in the eyes*

OUCH!! YOU DUMBASS!! YOU GOT HURT!!

So on so forth...thats how we greet new people at the Opeth forum.

Originally posted by Static
Rahvin...whats a vagina!??

sssshhh! they'll hear you. :guh:

i thought it was something you put on office desks to keep lots of papers weighted down, but when i asked a female co-worker of mine to pass me one i found out it seems i was mistaken.

rahvin.

ah! chupi that we finally admitted that we're an opium cave...now I can walk freely again without having to hide :p

no, seriously, I can't understand how people can stand forums like the Opeth one...I don't think anybody with a bit of _life_ can follow it, or take any kind of kindness from it.
Here is more, like, let's relax and talk a bit with some nice peoples...let's joke, let's discuss...If I want to swear I can always go and drive through a traffic jam!!!
and also I love the half speed on the writting...it makes you able to follow the threads and feeling a bit more
, though I admit it must be difficult for newbies to get into the group, when we mostly still mourn the ones who have just gone :p

fathervic (let the newbies approach me)

Originally posted by rahvin
i thought it was something you put on office desks to keep lots of papers weighted down

:lol:

reminds me of some of the spam I get...