Forum Getogether thread

Dr Rockso can't make it so I'll be going in his place. I'll be giving Stormster a lift anyway so while I'm at it if anyone else from around Parramatta or along the way (Blacktown, Mt Druitt etc) needs a lift there and/or back let me know.

I wouldn't forgive myself for not coming either, considering how you so kindly showed up to my 'not-my-birthday-but-thanks-anyway' last year :lol: Thought that counts eh? :p

Sign me up Turner.

As for get togethers,

YO EVERY 1. CUM TO HOBART 2MOZ. 4 SODOM. BE THERE TIL MONDAY MORN SUNRUSE> YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

FOR SPARTA.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'd be surprised if you were even able to operate a mobile phone last night considering you were trying to use the breathalizer machine by putting the straw into the coin slot ...

I'd be surprised if you were even able to operate a mobile phone last night considering you were trying to use the breathalizer machine by putting the straw into the coin slot ...

haha that was fucking hilarious.
he was sooooooooooooooo GAWN!!!
as were most of us id say haha.
those frozen cocktails were great, except when we sculled em BRAIN FREEZE!!!
god my head is sore right now.:kickass:

stormy, were you dying this morning or something?
dave came home and said when he got up for work, he could hear someone moaning.
and no it wasnt me, coz i was asleep haha.

The rain is kinda keeping me from coming right now... and also I'm guessing that Dave isn't gonna be sitting in the park atm (unless there is a shelter?) I might drop by if things dry up a little. zomg I'm so hungry. Any half decent finish and chip place around here?