Forum Getogether thread

good luck getting served at bar ace, guys

i'm not coming to anything until i get back from overseas - i have no money and my liver needs a bit of a pre-month long binge rest

Argh, Pete!

I've got a mate that really wants me to come with him to Airbourne and I'm not sure what to do!

What time are you guys going to be out to? (or is that a stupid question :p)

I'd rather spend the evening partying with you though.

So peoples this is Stormy's call but should we have pre drinkies at Bar Aids (ace) on saturday

FUCKING OATH! If the Mandarin Club is like within 10mins walk of bar ace then yes, pre-gig drinkies!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be jetting n with adam/bails/sean. Should be good.

Nah - no goon this time - whether it be sunbaked or not. We can meet on the train tho, i might goto my grandmas before hand or just come from home, dunno, gonna let u kno on the day, either way i plan to get a train in around 5-5:30pm

Ok off to work soon - but ill be catching the train at around 5pm and will definately be at BAR ACE by 6pm. Drinkies there and get kicked out or something - will see how it goes - then probably to the gig. But we'll see how the night pans out. But BAR ACE will be the meeting point. Ferret im not gonna bother getting a train with u cause im gonna catch a train that adam and sean are on - they should be coming from fairfield - so perhaps if u wanna hop on at merrylands station then we could all hed in together, but ill be at my grandparents so i'll be hopping on at auburn.

I've started the drinking. He's to a great night tonight!!! Even though some of you probably had a great night toooonight too!

Sorry Stormy i'm out tonight, i'm to sick to leave the house :( this really shits me because I wanted to see all of the bands tonight

Sorry Stormy i'm out tonight, i'm to sick to leave the house :( this really shits me because I wanted to see all of the bands tonight

ok well expect some valhalla messages - this is gay - just make sure i see ya before u go overseas!!

So how did the mortal sin gig and other antics go anyways people. I heard there was some american Navy dudes in the pit. I'm curious to know what Herretik sound like now