Forum History Question

dargormudshark said:
A little bit before I joined I remember seeing the forum get shut down for a little while and it was some type of warning...what the hell was going on???

It was an omen that you were coming..........oh and @your location, its cool to see im not the only Txn who listens to sx, what city you ask?

ol' San Antonio

i wasn't on yet, but i remeber what you are talking about, and i believe it had to do with people saying things that wern't official yet (rumors, if you will), and the band didn't want that on their official forum.

Metal-X said:
San Antonio ... that's where I'm at too. Good to see some taco city rockers on here. Ever go to CD Trader?

Nahhhhh, if you want metal cds go to hogwilds, i think its near the white rabbit on st. mary's.

taco city?, I thought it was alamo city.

Gordon Jarrell said:
Hey! I'm from Laredo, Texas and i'm really into Symphony X also! :headbang:

DUDE thats like so near the border, hows their tex-mex?

(I love fajitas, that food is so metal, even the members of blind guardian eat them)

Metal-X said:
San Antonio ... that's where I'm at too. Good to see some taco city rockers on here. Ever go to CD Trader?

ummmm actualy wait im somwhere in time remember?

......heh suckers..........how could I be somewhere in time?, of course im somewhere in SA. ;)

@wayne the goblin/robot

Well, the mexican food is really awesome. There are a bunch of places where you can get fajita and like all kinds of other stuff. You should come down one time to check it out for yourself. Take it easy.