Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

Destination Forever said:
Shaking my booty :lol:
1966e87e.jpg

AahEverybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!

Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.

kittybeast said:
AahEverybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!

Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.

Hey I could start my own booty shaking band, if only I had the booty to back it up with LOL. :lol:

Megawozniak said:

Hey! nice picture, hehe.. :)
I like a lot better without the beard.. :rolleyes:
..but with also that little stub you have in the picture with red shirt.. it's nice..

Wow, this has been an awesome year for photos! Paula (IceQueen) and I have processed nearly 100 photos of people! Hope we can do the presentation justice. That said, let's get everyone to submit their photos by Sept. 1st so we can put this together well. Pour 'em on for the next couple weeks, but please get 'er done by Sept. 1st so you won't be left out! BTW, putting the name you want on the photo insures we don't screw up and everyone is happy! Thanks!

AMBR said:
Wow, this has been an awesome year for photos! Paula (IceQueen) and I have processed nearly 100 photos of people! Hope we can do the presentation justice. That said, let's get everyone to submit their photos by Sept. 1st so we can put this together well. Pour 'em on for the next couple weeks, but please get 'er done by Sept. 1st so you won't be left out! BTW, putting the name you want on the photo insures we don't screw up and everyone is happy! Thanks!

:headbang:

Bryant said:
Hmmm.... maybe you and I should die our hair blue just for PP. waddaya thank ?

Bryant

I had blue streaks in it last year.... Who knows what my hair color will be by the time I hit PP.

How's the Kojinator? And do you have any booze left over from Shaye and Urbans wedding? You were supposed to hold onto it for PP. :loco:

Oh, and bring some white dirt please!
054_54.jpg

-Metal

Megawozniak said:
I know...but pros:
1- The beard makes me look more metal
2 - When I shave it off, it emphasizes my decent looks into something much better, since people are used to the beard.
3 - I can leave it on my friend's pillow

And does Tony wear that stuff after every show? The man loves his touques. I still haven't seen pictures from a lot of people whose faces I know...maybe they're not forum dwellers? I'm trying to remember...what's the name of the guy who got a gold badge for catching a bootlegger last year, has a southern accent, pretty young, was at Gamma Ray in MN, and came to the steak n' shake after saturday last year? Patrick?

Haha, OK... if it makes you feel more metal more power to ya... most of the time I don't look very metal myself, but I do not care... I know I am TROO :lol: or however you say it.

MetalRose said:
That picture so freaking rules! :)

Here's one of me from about 9 months ago:

329602983_m.jpg

But I have a more redish brown hair now: Somewhat similar to this:

sdfjkaklsdjfklasdf.jpg

-Metal

You look great with the darker hair :headbang:

Pabla said:
Haha, OK... if it makes you feel more metal more power to ya... most of the time I don't look very metal myself, but I do not care... I know I am TROO :lol: or however you say it.

What it really means is that it's an unspoken signal that "no, I don't care to listen your rap and hippy hop music", which works wonderfully well.

And whoever the Kojinator is, you scare me almost as much as that picture of Swordlord in a straitjacket.