Forum Tribute

very solid drumming, not one mistake, I'm excited now haha

I'll have all the guitar parts up by wednesday, plus any keyboard stuff I may or may not add. I'll send you the vocals so you can tell me how bad they are lol

Cool man I'm really excited to see how it turns out! But yeah, if you want to try vocals go ahead but like I said there a ton of top notch death vocalists around ultimate metal that I'm sure would love to do this.

sorry by the question....................

Somebody interested to do a cover in spanish???
translating the liryc............

I think, it'll be great make a cover in others languages ........

Who's with me!!!!!!

OK, no one.......... hahahaha!!! just an idea.....

sorry by the question....................

Somebody interested to do a cover in spanish???
translating the liryc............

I think, it'll be great make a cover in others languages ........

Who's with me!!!!!!

OK, no one.......... hahahaha!!! just an idea.....
actually that's not a bad idea, it sounds like it would work with A Darkness Coming or Teargas, or something

Yeah if I get some time I'll redo it tonight, when I listened to it after I disconnected everything the outro went off time a little bit anyway. How long do you want me to play the outro?

Damn, I'm having a lot of trouble recording. I need to get a lightsnake cord or something. I might not be able to record so soon sorry. :(

Bass, amp (with no output), computer, 1/4 in - mic jack converter, USB computer mic (SUCKS), good mic that I used to use in my band, Audacity. I need to get a 1/4in- USB and a LXR (mic) - USB so I can record bass and vox.

alright well here's the setup I figured out for myself, you may be able to do this too since we're in a similar boat

I have my computer monitor on the floor right in front of my amp because it has a built-in mic on it (be sure to demagnetize your monitor every once in a while or else it'll stay all psychadelic). I record the parts to audacity, then export them as mp3s, then send the files to my laptop. On my laptop I stole this software called Acoustica Mixcraft 4, you can find a torrent for it, it's kinda like audacity except professional-ish. On Mixcraft I just upload all the mp3's, then arrange, splice, and mix them.