Fractal guy trashing UM forum

Knowing who the offender is are you guys really surprised? Though I will admit his posts did give me a good laugh, the whole "you're not Clark Kent" comment had me rollin'.

It's kind of pathetic when dudes feel the need to compensate for their abnormally small cock on the internet.

I mean it's not like I have to deal with it being a straight dude so really who are you trying to convince? :lol:

This wins the thread!

Likewise.

Moreover, this debate about the quality of amp modellers, IRs, tone-matching etc. is completely over-stated. Nobody outside of guitarist and production circles actually cares. If you manage to make yourself or your record sound good, it doesn't matter what type of street cred your gear is toting. Forum dwellers get way too caught up on irrelevant minutia.

Yeah I agree, but some clients seem to favor someone who got real amps or Axe-Fx over someone with just Amp sims, even if the producer with amp sims make the guitar tone and overall mix sound 10 times better than the other guy :zzz:

Likewise.

Moreover, this debate about the quality of amp modellers, IRs, tone-matching etc. is completely over-stated. Nobody outside of guitarist and production circles actually cares. If you manage to make yourself or your record sound good, it doesn't matter what type of street cred your gear is toting. Forum dwellers get way too caught up on irrelevant minutia.

True that Ermz... I've yet to see a (non guitarist) female fan say... "OMG listen to that Mesa modeller on the solo! He should of used a (__fill in the blank__)" :lol:

Haha.. thought I'd pitch in here. Some of those quotes were out of context. Check the date; I was talking about a Kemper that was the first firmware that came out. I'm sure it has developed since and now with custom IR's there are no limits of what it can do and I have nothing bad to say about that product other than it's not my preference and it still looks fugly to me... even the dark rack version.

Forums are a weird format since if I said those things in real life you'd understand that I'm clearly being ironic and trying to make a joke the Scandinavian way. In real life I don't think anyone would get offended. Also... if you read the thread you would've noticed that I ended up agreeing with you guys a 100%. Those Sturgis IR's sucked. And that's not even sarcasm... I want my money back. Seriously shooting IR's through compressors? C'mon guys.

There are many people that I respect a whole lot on this forum who know it... everyone from Ermz, Mick, Mago and even you Lasse... although I have no idea where that came from since I haven't used match EQ in a year or so. :D

It's funny... you think of metal guys as these tough guys you know, but it's always nice to see the little teddy bear inside. <3 :)

That post was made by user Clark Kent in here? Wow I feel ashamed he lives in the same city than I...