France does'nt have any good metal bands

melancio

Mar 3, 2006
Name one good metal band from France and prove me wrong.

Sweden and Finland and Germany and England, and every other country has good metal bands. FRANCE DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!

Am I wrong?:OMG:

Deathspell Omega for one. You've been proven wrong, so it would be okay to close the thread now.

If anything, Germany is pretty deficient of notable bands for having such a large population. Outside of German thrash, I can't think of many.

rammstein_16012006_top.jpg

;)

There are approximately one million awesome German bands, but posting them all would cause the page to not load.

As for French bands, I've only heard of Dionysos, and I haven't heard them, so don't take my word for it.

MasterOLightning said:
If anything, Germany is pretty deficient of notable bands for having such a large population. Outside of German thrash, I can't think of many.
Bullshit
There are so many awsome german metal bands you never heard a thing of. That's probably the problem...you just don't know they exist.

and the guy who postet that rammstein pic should know, rammstein is bullshit and doesn't represent german metal.

melancio said:
Name one good metal band from France and prove me wrong.

Sweden and Finland and Germany and England, and every other country has good metal bands. FRANCE DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!

Am I wrong?:OMG:

My god, this is the dumbest post I've ever read.

You've never heard of Deathspell Omega? Monolithe?

Someone ban this idiot now.

france is indeed at the bottom of the food chain as far as good band output, but they dont have all that many compared to most other european countries, so i think its in proportion. some of my favorite french acts being blut aus nord and mutiilation. deathspell omega is decent, but average. and gojira isnt anything you cant hear elsewhere a whole lot better.